Me myself & I?

View previous topic :: View next topic
martintho
martintho

Norway
  • Posted: 04/18/2020 21:44
  • Post subject: Me myself & I?
Hey I am trying my best/worst to find my own track-ratings ranked by year or decade but that is possibly something I should request here which I am hereby doing. I would like to take this opportunity to accourage evrey one of yous who might be listening to albums whilst looking at the track order here on wonderful BEA and also reading the lyrics at genius.com (co-operate with them in a similar or closer manner as with youtube an idea perhaps?) to Rate Them Tracks as you go; it will perhaps add to yours and I guess to many others' Bea-experience, agree? Like we all stand together for a cause-kinda-thing: give something back to this site so many of us truly adore. Stay safe and preserve yours abilities to love.
  • Visit poster's website
albummaster
Janitor

Site Admin
  • Posted: 04/19/2020 08:30
  • Post subject: Re: Me myself & I?
Hi martinho, hope you are keeping safe and well also. BEA could definitely look at adding year/decade composition to people's track ratings (it already exists for album ratings, so shouldn't be too difficult). Not sure how/where lyrics could be presented on BEA (perhaps only on individual track pages), but will investigate what can be done.
  • Visit poster's website