Crystal Japan & A Warm Place mashup (made by me)

View previous topic :: View next topic
II

Location: I'm not Botswanan, but this flag allegori(is life:)xmplifys myself..(continuationatmyprofileTEXTLIMI
Botswana

• Posted: 03/18/2021 16:18
  • Post subject: Crystal Japan & A Warm Place mashup (made by me)
https://rave.dj/bs3w4C5ki07jlw

The great instrumental "Crystal Japan" by David Bowie and the other one "A Warm Place" which Nine Inch Nalis' soloist, Trent Reznor, famously made accidentally similar to "Crystal Japan", are mashed by me into a beautiful sounding, in my opinion, mashup! using the mashup mixing website Rave.dj! (https://rave.dj/).

I hope you enjoy it! Very Happy
  • Visit poster's website
theblueboy

• Posted: 03/18/2021 19:05
  • Post subject:
Please use the thread "Info on music you make" if you want to share music you have made. It's not fair to other users if you create separate threads like this for individual tracks you have made. It looks like you just want to advertise your own music rather than discuss music with the community.
II

Location: I'm not Botswanan, but this flag allegori(is life:)xmplifys myself..(continuationatmyprofileTEXTLIMI
Botswana

• Posted: 03/18/2021 20:53
  • Post subject:
theblueboy wrote:
Please use the thread "Info on music you make" if you want to share music you have made. It's not fair to other users if you create separate threads like this for individual tracks you have made. It looks like you just want to advertise your own music rather than discuss music with the community.

Sorry Sad . I never knew this thread exists (I had to search it on Google to see what it means...)(Right now (at the moment I've wrriten this), I have not even noticed that thread is sticked! Brick wall ).

Should I repost my threads in the specific thread and then delete them, if the rules are to post original music there?
  • Visit poster's website
theblueboy

• Posted: 03/18/2021 21:05
  • Post subject:
No worries. Thanks for posting on the other thread 🙂 I wouldn't worry about deleting the threads you started. A moderator can do that if needed but it hardly matters for just a couple of threads.
II

Botswana

• Posted: 03/18/2021 21:18
  • Post subject:
theblueboy wrote:
No worries. Thanks for posting on the other thread 🙂 I wouldn't worry about deleting the threads you started. A moderator can do that if needed but it hardly matters for just a couple of threads.

OK, thanks for letting me know Smile
  • Visit poster's website
Locked: 03/19/2021 10:51 by albummaster