28%
 28%  [2]
Divorce Party
14%
 14%  [1]
You can only get down there by Kneeling
14%
 14%  [1]
Is the team name Chiefs racially insensitive?
0%
 0%  [0]
Tilting You out of the Cage
0%
 0%  [0]
Fuck the Reds (Cincinatti, not Communists)
14%
 14%  [1]
I'm actually doing your Brother, the EAGLE
0%
 0%  [0]
it Me Literal Underdog
28%
 28%  [2]
Total Votes : 7

CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 01/13/2024 15:29
  • Post subject:
Playoff time is here!

Here are my Wild Card predictions:

CLE 24
HOU 17

Apparently Joe Flacco has never lost in the Wild Card round in his entire career. I didn't know that until recently. They seem close at a glance, but I'm going with CLE because A. They play in a tougher division and may be better than their record suggests. B. They convincingly beat HOU in the regular season. And C. Playoff experience...Joe Flacco has it whereas C.J. Stroud doesn't.

MIA 16
KC 23

It's gonna be below 0° tonight in Kansas City. Not sure how that's gonna affect the warm-blooded Dolphins outside their usual warm sunny climate. Either way, MIA struggled on the road this year (4-4) and struggled against teams with winning records (1-5, they only played 6 games this year against teams who finished over .500, wow, talk about an easy schedule). KC is the defending SB champs. Safer bet.

PIT 13
BUF 27

I've been nay-saying the Steelers all year. They rank in the Bottom 12 of the NFL in both offense and defense. They're good at winning the turnover battle, and that's been the only key to their success. The Bills rank in the Top 10 in offense and defense. As long as they don't turn the ball over, they should run away with this.

GB 17
DAL 27

The Cowboys are a much better team, and they're undefeated at home this year. The Packers aren't too shabby and they'll keep it close for a while.

LAR 31
DET 27

This could go either way, but I'll go with the Rams. I think this will be an exciting, high-scoring game. An intriguing game as Stafford and Goff face their former teams. The Lions probably have the edge in terms of talent and home field. But the Rams just won the SB two years ago and have experience in this environment. And the Rams have a better coach. Dan Campbell is a moron, and if his recklessness doesn't cost the Lions this game, it will at some point.

PHI 30
TB 27

This is perhaps an optimistic choice, given the Eagles are my team. But I'm not confident in them. 1-5 over their last 6 games is pretty pathetic. However, the Eagles still have a great offensive core. Their secondary is their biggest weakness right now, which makes me nervous about how they'll handle Godwin and Evans. But I'm hopeful the pass rush will pressure Mayfield just enough to stall a drive or two, allowing the Eagles to outscore the Bucs. Or maybe I'm just totally wrong, and we actually stink, and the Bucs will beat us by 20.
Repo
BeA Sunflower

United States

• Posted: 01/13/2024 17:12
  • Post subject:
CA Dreamin wrote:
Playoff time is here!

Here are my Wild Card predictions:

CLE 24
HOU 17

Apparently Joe Flacco has never lost in the Wild Card round in his entire career. I didn't know that until recently. They seem close at a glance, but I'm going with CLE because A. They play in a tougher division and may be better than their record suggests. B. They convincingly beat HOU in the regular season. And C. Playoff experience...Joe Flacco has it whereas C.J. Stroud doesn't.

MIA 16
KC 23

It's gonna be below 0° tonight in Kansas City. Not sure how that's gonna affect the warm-blooded Dolphins outside their usual warm sunny climate. Either way, MIA struggled on the road this year (4-4) and struggled against teams with winning records (1-5, they only played 6 games this year against teams who finished over .500, wow, talk about an easy schedule). KC is the defending SB champs. Safer bet.

PIT 13
BUF 27

I've been nay-saying the Steelers all year. They rank in the Bottom 12 of the NFL in both offense and defense. They're good at winning the turnover battle, and that's been the only key to their success. The Bills rank in the Top 10 in offense and defense. As long as they don't turn the ball over, they should run away with this.

GB 17
DAL 27

The Cowboys are a much better team, and they're undefeated at home this year. The Packers aren't too shabby and they'll keep it close for a while.

LAR 31
DET 27

This could go either way, but I'll go with the Rams. I think this will be an exciting, high-scoring game. An intriguing game as Stafford and Goff face their former teams. The Lions probably have the edge in terms of talent and home field. But the Rams just won the SB two years ago and have experience in this environment. And the Rams have a better coach. Dan Campbell is a moron, and if his recklessness doesn't cost the Lions this game, it will at some point.

PHI 30
TB 27

This is perhaps an optimistic choice, given the Eagles are my team. But I'm not confident in them. 1-5 over their last 6 games is pretty pathetic. However, the Eagles still have a great offensive core. Their secondary is their biggest weakness right now, which makes me nervous about how they'll handle Godwin and Evans. But I'm hopeful the pass rush will pressure Mayfield just enough to stall a drive or two, allowing the Eagles to outscore the Bucs. Or maybe I'm just totally wrong, and we actually stink, and the Bucs will beat us by 20.

GREAT synopsis! Applause
  • Visit poster's website
mickilennial
The Most Trusted Name in News

Poland

• Posted: 01/15/2024 04:05
  • Post subject:
  • Visit poster's website
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 01/17/2024 19:59
  • Post subject:
CA Dreamin wrote:
CLE 24
HOU 17

MIA 16
KC 23

PIT 13
BUF 27

GB 17
DAL 27

LAR 31
DET 27

This could go either way, but I'll go with the Rams...

PHI 30
TB 27

This is perhaps an optimistic choice, given the Eagles are my team...Or maybe I'm just totally wrong, and we actually stink, and the Bucs will beat us by 20.
What actually happened:

HOU 45, CLE 14
KC 26, MIA 7
BUF 31, PIT 17
GB 48, DAL 32
DET 24, LAR 23
TB 32, PHI 9

2/6 on predictions, pretty bad, haha. In reality, I did not think the Eagles would win, but I felt obliged to predict them since they're my team. Still, I did not think we would lose by 20. I don't even know what to say, so I'm not saying anything more. I was right the Lions-Rams would be close, but I picked the wrong team. I think the Rams played better, but credit to the Lions red zone defense for forcing field goals, and not letting the Rams get in the end zone. And well, the Lions also greatly benefited from a bad call that should have given the Rams a first down in FG range late in the game. I'm not saying the Rams definitely would have won if the refs got the call right, but the Rams certainly would have had a much better chance. I don't know, what goes around, comes around. We all remember the terrible no pass interference call that put the Rams in the Super Bowl five years ago. The Rams were beneficiary back then, this time they were the victim. Anyway, the two biggest surprises were clearly the Texans and Packers. They're both led by first-time QBs in the playoffs, and they both looked unstoppable. I don't know if they'll keep that up as they face the #1 seeds, but the Ravens and 49ers should not underestimate them. (by the way, thank you Packers for embarrassing the Cowboys! Laughing Applause )

On that note Division Round predictions:

HOU 20
BAL 27

As great as the Texans looked against the Browns, we mustn't forget they lost to the Panthers and the Jets this year. I feel like they have good days and bad days. If they have a bad day, the Ravens could win by 30. But on a good day, who knows? In any case, it's hard to pick against the Ravens.

GB 23
SF 30

Similarly, as great as the Packers looked against the Cowboys, it's hard to pick against the 49ers. I have a gut feeling one of the #1 seeds is gonna be upset.

TB 16
DET 27

The Lions should win this.

KC 17
BUF 23

This is the game I'm most excited for! Third time in 4 years they've met in the playoffs. And I think third time's a charm for the Bills.
Romanelli
Bone Swah

United States

• Posted: 01/17/2024 21:57
  • Post subject:
This is why the NFL doesn't need to expand their playoffs. It took exactly one round to get rid of the lesser inferior teams.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Tha1ChiefRocka
Yeah, well hey, I'm really sorry.

United States

• Posted: 01/17/2024 22:53
  • Post subject:
The Chiefs always put it together for the playoffs, and it's hard to discount the overall team playoff experience.

Our young core on defense already went through a full Super Bowl run last season, and they've continued getting better throughout the season as a unit.

Biggest flaw right now is the offense not finishing in the redzone. We can't be swapping TDs for FGs next week vs the Bills offense.
  • Visit poster's website
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 01/25/2024 02:49
  • Post subject:
CA Dreamin wrote:
HOU 20
BAL 27

GB 23
SF 30

TB 16
DET 27

KC 17
BUF 23
What actually happened:

HOU 10, BAL 34
GB 21, SF 24
TB 23, DET 31
KC 27, BUF 24

3/4 this time around. A valiant effort by the Packers. A dominant win for the Ravens. A business-like win for the Lions. And oh boy, a very tough loss for the Bills. The Diggs drop that would set the Bills up to tie or take the lead...Allen missing a wide open receiver in the end zone...A missed game-tying FG at the end. A winnable game for Buffalo marred by missed opportunities. I was pulling them to win their first ever championship. But now I'm rooting for our former coach, Andy Reid, again. I know the majority of America is against the Chiefs, but this Eagle fan will never stop liking Andy Reid. Great coach, and a decent human being. The Ravens are looking good right now. This could be their year, unless...
Tha1ChiefRocka wrote:
The Chiefs always put it together for the playoffs, and it's hard to discount the overall team playoff experience.

Our young core on defense already went through a full Super Bowl run last season, and they've continued getting better throughout the season as a unit.

Biggest flaw right now is the offense not finishing in the redzone. We can't be swapping TDs for FGs next week vs the Bills offense.
Very true. For years, the Chiefs had the reputation of a high-flying offense, but a middling defense. This year is other way around. Spagnuolo (another great coach who came up through Reid's staff with the Eagles, you're welcome, Rocka) has turned them into a Top 5 defense. They haven't lit up the scoreboard like they have in recent years, though many of their offensive weapons remain, and they looked great against MIA and BUF. Is it enough to beat the Ravens on the road?...

My AFC Championship prediction:

KC 24
BAL 23

...Gee, I don't know, though I'll predict it anyway. The Ravens are only 2-4 in playoff games since the Lamar Jackson Era began, but this is an all-around very solid team on offense and defense. Like Rocka said, however, the Chiefs put it together for the playoffs, and I think they have a reasonable chance of pulling this off.

My NFC Championship prediction:

DET 24
SF 31

As for NFC, I'm indifferent towards both teams. I predicted them both to win last week, and here they are. Detroit is very good, but the Niners will win this if they play to their potential.
  • Visit poster's website
CA Dreamin

United States

• Posted: 01/29/2024 16:29
  • Post subject:
before the Wild Card Round, CA Dreamin wrote:
LAR 31
DET 27

Called it
  • Visit poster's website
Tha1ChiefRocka
Yeah, well hey, I'm really sorry.

United States

• Posted: 01/30/2024 15:03
  • Post subject:
Solid predictions there CA.

In Reid we trust

In Mahomes we trust.

In Spags we trust.

Chiefs by a million.