What if BEA Members were characters from ______

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 228, 229, 230  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Wombi

• Posted: 01/10/2012 05:28
  • Post subject: What if BEA Members were characters from ______
Okay so I said I wouldn't do the "Hall Of Fame" thing, so instead I'll compare everyone to characters from Star Wars Very Happy everyone wins. And please don't be offended anyone; this is just for funsos. and if you don't know who these characters are Sad I feel bad for you.

let's get started (in no particular order):

Darth Vader = purple

Pure evil! with a massive black dick...plus he's the most popular character Wink

Qui Gon Jinn = Mr. Shankly

One of the mentors. Endlessly reliable. See that under his arm? yeah? that's his wing - he'll take you the fuck under it.

R2-D2 = Jackcw

"Beep boop boop beep. WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAOOOO!" Awwwww who doesn't love this little energetic guy!

General Grievious = 40footwolf

I wanted someone badass to represent wolf. And the 4 different lightsabres represent his eclecticism (Prog, Funk, Metal & Hip-Hop)

Jabba The Hutt = an_outlaw

I don't know what the fuck he's saying a lot of the time but I know I don't want to fuck with him - he'll mess you up. Definitely one of the most distinct and memorable characters.

Luke Skywalker = Squishypuff Dave

there were a few candidates for the part of Luke but Squishy won out. A fresh faced young man ready for anything, who is mostly optimistic. The hero of BEA! Plus Luke would totally be into Dissonant, nightmarish, atmospheric tunes.

Padme Amidala = Mancsoulsister

I had to cast the 2 girls as the...2 girls right Laughing Originally had Mancsoulsister as Leia and then I realised (SPOILERS!!!! for the noobs) Queen Amidala is Leia's mother and there is only one way it can be. The queen ( Wink ) stands by her beliefs and she can be wavered by none. Oh baby that midriff (both of you Drool)

Count Dooku = RFNAPLES

You thought I'd cast him as a droid didn't you? well I don't roll that way! never have never will. Anyway, Dooku is old. Oh wait there's more...he seems kind of like a republican (he heads the confederacy of independent systems) and he is angered by the bureaucracy of the galactic senate (Obama!). Plus he only knows one way - the way of pain! (or is that saruman? I always get confused).

Lando Calrissian = Shanespear

Look at him: so sexy and suave, yet all in that amazing retro way. Also he's hardly in the films, he should be around way more Smile

Moff Tarkin = Captain Dude

that guy.

Mace Windu = bork

the level headed master of reason. He will negotiate first if he can but when all else fails he will knock you the fuck out. Total BMF.

Tuskan Raider = Taric

Quite an enigma. No one really understands what motivates them but they are one of the coolest creations.

Yoda = JoyofDivision

Another mentor. Yoda comes with the greatest of advice (recommendations Wink ) and his consistent calm is a lesson for all. Unless he snaps and suddenly gets his lightsabre ready ("Trout Mask Replica is not music!!!!")

C-3PO = Applerill

There are rumours that he is secretly gay, but most agree that he is asexual. Lots of unintentional laughs and interesting thoughts - and we love him for it. Mr. Green plus C-3PO is definitely an Alanis fan.

Han Solo = Necharsian

Probably the part most people would like to be cast in. Witty, action-ready and has his own style. Actually I chose my good friend Necharsian because the person Han loves most...is Han. "I Love You!"..."I Necharsian!"

Obnoxious Star Wars Nerd = Hairymarx

He knows everything and he knows it better than you. Oh and he'll tell you how and why...on the greatest of battlefields - The Internet!

END OF PART ONE of "Jhereko was kinda bored this morning"

but he will return in PART TWO "Had some lunch and a bit of a nap and now I will finish what I started"
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 01/10/2012 05:37
  • Post subject:
Morning? Oh, right, time zones. Hmm... lemme see... I'm lazy, so I should probably pick a universe with very few characters...

Hmm...

Debbie Does Dallas?

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
Polythene Pam

• Posted: 01/10/2012 05:48
  • Post subject:
LOL

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This is pretty brilliant

So can people choose a different topic and put it here, eg Members from BEA were Pokemon?
ShaneSpear
Thread Killah

United States

• Posted: 01/10/2012 05:52
  • Post subject: Re: What if BEA Members were characters from ______
Jhereko wrote:

Moff Tarkin = Captain Dude

that guy.

Hey, the man must have done SOMETHING awesome to get to boss Vader around. Also, he never ran. He took his death like a man. Stupidly.

Always remember.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 01/10/2012 05:57
  • Post subject:
So I got it on with Iggy Pop! Drool

OH YEAH!!!!

Laughing

• Posted: 01/10/2012 05:58
  • Post subject:
Polythene Pam wrote:
LOL

This is pretty brilliant

So can people choose a different topic and put it here, eg Members from BEA were Pokemon?

That is a really good idea - I was thinking of doing Game of Thrones!
Wombi

• Posted: 01/10/2012 05:59
  • Post subject:
Polythene Pam wrote:
LOL

This is pretty brilliant

Definitley the intention of the blank space Smile
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 01/10/2012 06:36
  • Post subject:
I wanted to be Han, but I'm secretly flattered.

I guess Jhereko would have to be Jar Jar Binks, because of...well...he's like a Kangaroo.
  • Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 01/10/2012 07:46
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
I guess Jhereko would have to be Jar Jar Binks, because of...well...he's like a Kangaroo.

dammit! why is that lameass nickname catching on? There at least 2 other prominent australians on here! *sigh* damn youuuuuuuuu GARYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (if you're around to hear this)
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 01/10/2012 07:51
  • Post subject:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:

dammit! why is that lameass nickname catching on? There at least 2 other prominent australians on here! *sigh* damn youuuuuuuuu GARYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (if you're around to hear this)

Ahahahahahahahaha, lamest nickname ever.

I wonder if people will start calling me "Jackoff" because of Naples...

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website