BEA tells a bedtime story

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
undefined

• Posted: 11/10/2014 18:12
  • Post subject: BEA tells a bedtime story
Hi BEA! I have trouble falling asleep sometimes, so I have collected the world's greatest minds and brightest individuals (that's you bastards) to craft for me the ultimate bedtime story.

We will craft this story TWO words at a time. No consecutive posts. Copy/Paste the entire story before you before adding your words. You win once I fall asleep, or am so entirely disturbed by what you have come up with that I will never sleep again.

I started it off, here's what y'all came up with

THE FIRST STORY:

Once upon a time, a kid named Amnesiac said, "Radiohead is wack". The kid, aghast, took a lunchbox masturbatorily when someone named Beyonce murmured "How could God see her secret scar rrreeedddddd." So, he commanded Taylor forever. When Taylor licked Gavin's lips, Gavin quivered against her Dad and tapioca seeped erotically. "Wikipedia? Germans?" Albummaster, perturbed, decided that Gavin watched straight through laundry before it became recipes. Then baseballs rained blood on Alex's femur pie then antidisestablishmentarianism touched the heart of Romanelli. Knowing that Romanelli thought EPs under 20 minutes were ratchet he sodomized Gavin because /mu/tants love Death Grips. Gavin married Amanda; she killed his swag. Amanda was doing necrophiliac things like going to Walmart to buy Free Lunch. She demonstrated her orally equipped hyenas through diction "AHHHHHHHH"! Meanwhile, Kiki eavesdropped. Amanda corrected pa's pickled paragraphs.

On the border, aliens smoked Krokodil rectally and shot lemonade through pi 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169939375 is crusty gsdzf.ic

Then, precocious children began Letterboxing, which rated decently compared to janglefishing. They flew Cuckoo's karate over Spain lol, contrasting.

Tarr end.

THE SECOND STORY

One tuesday afternoon, while Benpaco was making tea, he thought that his pet seacucumber was talking. Squirrels jumped Hayden Christensen's Chipotle while the invertebrate divided atoms by questioning how invertebrates twerk on purple drank. Keith lectured Stone sexually, while Benpaco's seacucumber purred gently through mottled pregnancies. Because Josh had perfection, Benpaco cried "RAPE!" but since Gamergators don't socialize, some new happy fries reminisce atop the purple beaver sprang up a

the end... maybe?*
*(yes)

THE THIRD STORY
told with a slightly modified rule set. I'll let you be the judge of how that went
Once upon a time, there were three little fishes. Each wore a different color and size of hat. Stone decided to go cyanide fishing but sprayed far too much cyanide in the water; turns out their colors and hats didn't matter so much when they were dead.
The fishes went to the fishes’ heaven and since St.FishPeter really loved their hats and their easy going mood, he called St.FishFrancis and asked him to find a nice place for them close to Mr.Seacucumber’s house. Bubbatown was the land were they lived, but Stone died too. Being angry at his rejection, he murdered the fishes again; turns out you can die in heaven.

But, what if dying in heaven was highly metaphorical for these innocent casualties? Yes, what if indeed all of this was just a coping mechanism for handling the eternal purgatory. In this case, the fishes may not have died at all, or even may have never been alive.
In the land where there were no differences, the sound was merging into silence and light was merging into shining darkness.

Fin.

Fourth Story TBA

Last edited by undefined on 04/11/2015 12:35; edited 4 times in total
Moved: 11/10/2014 18:17 by ShaneSpear
From Games to Lounge
craola
crayon master

United States

• Posted: 11/10/2014 18:56
  • Post subject: Re: BEA tells a bedtime story
Once upon a time, a
PsychologistHD