• Posted: 02/19/2012 05:49
  • Post subject:

Link
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 02/19/2012 05:51
  • Post subject:
Every real man knows guys don't dance. In fact, the good book states quite clearly that any man who engages in that sort of activity is doomed to spend eternity "dancing" in the deep abyss commonly known as hell.

Do not succumb to the dark side when life can be everything you want it to be. Open up your heart and your mind and you can conquer any urges to dance.
  • Visit poster's website
purple

• Posted: 02/19/2012 05:54
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
Every real man knows guys don't dance. In fact, the good book states quite clearly that any man who engages in that sort of activity is doomed to spend eternity "dancing" in the deep abyss commonly known as hell.

Do not succumb to the dark side when life can be everything you want it to be. Open up your heart and your mind and you can conquer any urges to dance.

Flashback to Footloose! You just wish you could dance as fine as Kenny Wormald! And don't be a hypocrite, Bork! remember Church of Fudge! Good book that! Can I get some back-up from mah sexy betch?
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 02/19/2012 06:00
  • Post subject:
purple wrote:
Flashback to Footloose! You just wish you could dance as fine as Kenny Wormald! And don't be a hypocrite, Bork! remember Church of Fudge! Good book that! Can I get some back-up from mah sexy betch?

Why does your rhetoric have to include dragging one of the finest pieces of cinematic art ever put on the silver screen into the same gutter you seem to be longing to spend your eternity in? Last time I looked there was only one church, and it has nothing to do with fudge. In fact, if you had ever read Leviticus you would have realized how stupid your supposedly funny remark about the church of fudge looks. In chapter 18 verse 22 it says quite clearly that "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind. It is an abomination".

Argue with that if you can!!!
  • Visit poster's website
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 02/19/2012 06:01
  • Post subject:
purple wrote:
Bork wrote:

Mmm-hmm! Preach it, sistah!

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 02/19/2012 06:07
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
In chapter 18 verse 22 it says quite clearly that "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind. It is an abomination".

God wants me to be a Lesbian!!! Confused
purple

• Posted: 02/19/2012 06:08
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:

I don't even know what you're talking on about, silly! We're talking dancing, which is obviously a foreign concept to you! Tell me this doesn't make you want to jump out of that rocking chair and just dance!

Link

enough said!
mooseboy101

Switzerland

• Posted: 02/19/2012 06:12
  • Post subject:
Hi whateveryournameis, enjoy your time here.
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 02/19/2012 06:18
  • Post subject:
For your information...Purple...Rain (which clearly is a glorification of the sins against our almighty Lord)...

Life is not about what you want to do, life is about what you SHOULD do. If you would have even picked up one single book you would have been able to read that "there is no want to, there is no choice, there is but one way and it it way of the Lord".

As you obviously are unable to get even this simple concept into your head I suggest you do not say anything further as it is bad enough that we have lost this poor soul to the devil. I am sure we can all agree that we do not want this sinner to seduce even more fragile souls to follow the ways of evil.
  • Visit poster's website
purple

• Posted: 02/19/2012 06:21
  • Post subject:
haha. Hey Bork! After some serious back-stalking I just found your grindr account! You are quite the cutie-pie for an old guy, Steven! Too bad I don't make my way up to Illinois often! Keep preachin' honey!