meow

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

• Posted: 06/14/2012 22:19
  • Post subject: meow
My signature: And what exactly is a joke?
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 06/14/2012 22:39
  • Post subject:
Yes.
HigherThanTheSun

United Kingdom

• Posted: 06/15/2012 00:01
  • Post subject:
Great suggestion.

• Posted: 06/15/2012 00:04
  • Post subject: Re: meow
Brandon Raber wrote:
My signature: And what exactly is a joke?

tl;dr
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 06/15/2012 03:22
  • Post subject:
The Saucerful of Blues at the Gates of Jugland
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 06/15/2012 04:15
Brandon Raber wrote:
I like a few more: Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Black Sabbath, Guns N' Roses, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Kansas, Jethro Tull, RUSH, The Doors, John Lennon, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Elton John, Bob Dylan, The Eagles, Blue Oyster Cult, Eric Clapton, Aerosmith, System of a Down, Serj Tankian, Bob Marley and the Wailers, Radiohead, Bad Company, Chevelle, Rise Against, The Rolling Stones, Tool, Heart, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Foo Fighters, Alice In Chains, ZZ Top, Boston, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Journey, AC/DC, The Who, Neal Young, The Velvet Underground, Queen, Frank Zappa, Billy Joel, Nine Inch Nails, America, Grateful Dead, My Bloody Valentine, Deep Purple, Marilyn Manson, Eminem, Avenged Sevenfold, KoRn, Evanescence, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, Ozzy Osbourne, Rammstein, Linkin Park, 30 Seconds to Mars, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, King Crimson, Yes, Van Halen, The Scorpions, Electric Light Orchestra, Beethoven, Mozart, Cream, Stevie Wonder, Lenny Kravitz, The White Stripes, Motley Crue, James Brown, Jack White, Frank Sinatra, The Smashing Pumpkins, R.E.M., Weezer, Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, Bloodhound Gang, XTC, Elvis Presley, Fleetwood Mac, Disturbed, Genesis, Rage Against The Machine, Bruce Springsteen, Johnny Cash, Ray Charles, The Black Keys, The Allman Brothers Band, The Stooges, The Jesus and Mary Chain, The Kinks, Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band, Flyleaf, Phil Collins, The Police, Steppenwolf, Janis Joplin, Tupac, Tenacious D, Dio, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Thin Lizzy, Judas Priest, Van Morrison, UFO, Foghat, Bon Iver, Blink 182, Muse, The Beach Boys, Machine Head, Fleet Foxes, Five Finger Death Punch, Suicide, The National, Blur, Oasis, Soundgarden, Alice Cooper, Mumford and Sons, Cage The Elephant, Aretha Franklin, The Killers, Sum 41, Death Cab For Cutie, Crosby Stills Nash and Young, REO Speedwagon, The Ramones, The Clash, Jet, Social Distortion, Apocalyptica, Derek and the Dominoes, Michael Jackson, Slayer, Pantera, Megadeth, Anthrax, Death, Outlaws, Arctic Monkeys, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Jane's Addiction, Stone Temple Pilots, Motorhead, Simon and Garfunkel, Steve Miller Band, Gentle Giant, Jimmy Eat World, Nazareth, The Band, Ted Nugent, 38 Special, Dream Theater, Wolfmother, Joe Walsh, The Arcade Fire, Warren Zevon, The Yardbirds, The Animals, Stereolab, The Guess Who, The Stooges, John Lennon, Aphex Twin, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Deftones, Syd Barret, Wishbone Ash, UFO, Pixies, Jefferson Airplane, Iron Butterfly, The Zombies, Vanilla Fudge, The Mars Volta, The Soft Machine, Van Der Graff Generator, Deftones, Roger Waters, Donovan, Howard Shore, Robert Wyatt, Wings, U2, The Raconteurs, David Bowie, Muddy Waters, Freddie Mercury, Garbage, Son House, Howlin' Wolf, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Melvins, MC5, The Wu-Tang Clan, Patti Smith, The Notorious B.I.G., Hank Williams Sr., Willie Nelson,

It's one or the other. You're not allowed to like both.
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 06/15/2012 04:29
lethalnezzle wrote:
It's one or the other. You're not allowed to like both.

Fall Out Boy are terrible, but not all of their stuff is bad.

And I think Brand likes Wu-Tang more.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 06/15/2012 04:34
Eggman/Walrus/Taxman wrote:
Fall Out Boy are terrible, but not all of their stuff is bad.

And I think Brand likes Wu-Tang more.

One or the other...

Look, don't shoot the messenger. I'm on direct orders from U-God (or something) to warn Fall Out Boy fans that they should not listen to Wu-Tang for fear of unspeakable torture, motherfucker. Torture. I heard Method Man will come and sew your asshole closed, and keep feeding you, and feeding you, and feeding you...
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 06/15/2012 04:47
lethalnezzle wrote:
One or the other...

Look, don't shoot the messenger. I'm on direct orders from U-God (or something) to warn Fall Out Boy fans that they should not listen to Wu-Tang for fear of unspeakable torture, motherfucker. Torture. I heard Method Man will come and sew your asshole closed, and keep feeding you, and feeding you, and feeding you...

Brand's long list is a list of artists he merely likes, and he may or may not be a big fan of all of them. It also includes the stuff he used to listen to when he was younger, which would explain some of the weirder choices.

He has a short list of his absolute favorite artists too.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 06/15/2012 04:47
  • Post subject:
I THINK so at least.... Laughing
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website