Morrissey/Smiths Predicts Princess Diana's Death?

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
Xavygravy

• Posted: 07/20/2012 08:13
  • Post subject: Re: Morrissey/Smiths Predicts Princess Diana's Death?
swedenman wrote:
Isn't the fact that only small amounts coincide the reason it's so interesting? Things like "Dark Side of the Rainbow" (a much better name) would not be even half as interesting if every little thing lined up, because then it would be clear that it was intentional. Also, have you watched Wizard of Oz with Dark Side of the Moon? If you though the amount of coincidences was small you obviously missed most of them.

Nope, I didn't miss them. There are some cool things that line up, and slightly more than it'd be for most album/movie combinations, but if you looked hard I'm sure you could find a similar phenomenon for plenty of albums and movies that have similar themes.
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 07/20/2012 09:12
  • Post subject: Re: Morrissey/Smiths Predicts Princess Diana's Death?
Xavygravy wrote:
Nope, I didn't miss them. There are some cool things that line up, and slightly more than it'd be for most album/movie combinations, but if you looked hard I'm sure you could find a similar phenomenon for plenty of albums and movies that have similar themes.

I've actually tried several album/movie combinations in my spare time. It's true, no matter what the combination, connections can be found. But never once have I found myself so absolutely baffled by the number of synchronicities, not to mention that so few of the ones in Dark Side of the Moon can even be categorized as "a stretch". What's also quite remarkable is that Dark Side of the Moon is regarded as a masterpiece in and of itself, meaning there's no way in hell it was intentionally designed to line up with a classic movie.

But I guess you just don't find the number of connections quite so baffling.