Rules and Road Map Thread
Band Member Bio's
Suggestions Thread
sheep21

Australia

• Posted: 03/02/2013 08:13
  • Post subject:
Brief Outline

May 2012: Eric Paldermoss and Lucas Vetovski meet at a Chicago College and decide to form a band, with only Eric quitting college full time to focus on the band.
June 2012: Recruitment of Suza Karnaukhov as well as meeting of Steven Wolffy Wolf by Eric and Lucas. First gig at end of June.
July 2012: Emil Vanderson discovered on craiglist and Christmas Davis discovered at guitarist trials. Hardcore gigging which continues at minor venues til rest of year.
September 2012: Kryb becomes final piece of puzzle for band.
October-December 2012: Continued gigging. Band decides to start writing in 2013.

We now start the one person a month rule starting from Jan 2013.

Last edited by sheep21 on 03/03/2013 03:04; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
Kiki

• Posted: 03/02/2013 19:46
  • Post subject:
We're completely set up now. Just need to get it started Razz
GeevyDallas
WATTBA

• Posted: 03/02/2013 21:47
  • Post subject:
I don't like the way Lucas and Eric just dropped out of college,it doesn't feel like something they would do.
  • Visit poster's website
videoheadcleaner
formerly Harkan

Australia

• Posted: 03/02/2013 22:52
  • Post subject:
DLGGLD wrote:
I don't like the way Lucas and Eric just dropped out of college,it doesn't feel like something they would do.

I had Lukas still in college in my bio.
  • Visit poster's website
Kiki

• Posted: 03/02/2013 23:09
  • Post subject:
We can either start in this thread or make a new one. Perhaps the first can be about a show, getting some things on internet, eventful first rehersal? Think February would come more easy than January I'm sure. I'll try think of something if no one is can.
sheep21

Australia

• Posted: 03/03/2013 03:04
  • Post subject:
harkan wrote:
I had Lukas still in college in my bio.

Lukas is now still in college.
sheep21

Australia

• Posted: 03/03/2013 03:05
  • Post subject:
DLGGLD wrote:

In the bios, only Eric drops out of college. He's a bit fixated on being a superstar.
Happymeal

• Posted: 03/04/2013 20:08
  • Post subject:
The Lunchtime flow members decide to drag their lazy asses out of bed (in a figurative sort of language). They write the lyrics and music to many of their new songs that will be put on a demo. The first month seems to be going well, and it has! A very successful contribution they have made to their careers, a milestone one might say! They are teared between whether they should be independent or go for a label though. In one route they have full rights to their music and the many more good things that come with being independent, the other, well, depends on the label.
Kiki

• Posted: 03/04/2013 20:48
  • Post subject:
About time we got this thing going. All entries will also be placed into a locked sticky if such a thing is possible. That way they can all be in one place. So use this thread to add entries and discuss them. If you have objection with any entry, you can say so in this thread.

Janauary 2013

At the beginning of the month Plastic Lunchtime Flow met for their first official rehearsal with their full line up. While they had gigged together prior, the outfit had never been complete due Emil Vanderson visiting his parents and the Wolffy Wolf's commitments to his thrift shop. While Christmas Davis getting lost backstage for a whole hour was amusing at first and other commitments outside the band acknowledged, Eric was soon to tire of them and insisted on a more serious outlook. It was agreed by him and Lukas January would be the month they will begin rehearsing new songs. If someone couldn't make it, they would be replaced with someone more competent. All turned up.
Insisting he was tired of audiences who either booed them off or were too high to pay attention to the racket on stage, Eric proposed a group of new songs he planned with The Wolffy Wolf. While 'Sleeping On The Sidewalk' goes down well, 'My Ink Is The Blood Of My Souls Poetry' is laughed at which and was described by Suzaku as "more emo than converse". After a heated discussion amongst such an assertion, it is agreed to put the word 'Converse' somewhere in the song. Lukas insisted the song be made an Animal Collective/Dance song to contrast with the really depressing lyrics. The song would later be regarded as the 2nd worst song The Flow ever recorded and the 2nd worst song ever in some others minds. Despite this assertion, the physical studio recording for 'My Ink Is The Blood Of My Souls Poetry' can usually sell for more than $10,000 but buying it is generally regarded as the epitome of being a hopeless 'Plastic Lunchtime Flow' fanboy and even joking you have a copy gets you completely ostracized at dinner parties.
With rehearsals well attended and almost a completely new setlist, The Flow were looking forward to show their new material next month. The first show is at 'Dandy's Dinners' who promised more than 100 people. Christmas Davis, who had been put in charge of the bands Myspace and Facebook pages, was particularly excited by this and, in an attempt to get important people to hear their music, messaged Barack Obama and David Cameron about this and send them early demos of 'A Lot of Rain (And Consiquently I Am Wet' and 'Strawberry Trance'. He is dismayed but not disheartened to never get a reply.