I finally did it!

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
Kiki

• Posted: 04/14/2013 23:00
  • Post subject: I finally did it!
I finally did it! Very Happy Just this moment, for the first time ever, I actually tricked my reflection!

You see, when I am in the bathroom, sometimes I like to see if I can trick my reflection in the mirror. To do this I would raise a hand really fast, blink, raise my eyebrow etc to see if I can trick my reflection into doing something I wasn't doing. I thought if I did something fast or unexpected I would catch it off guard. All the times before now had failed.

Anyway, I hadn't done anything like this for a while before tonight. While in the room tonight I started thinking about my past attempts again and wondering where I went wrong. Then an idea occurred to me... I needed an element of surprise in my actions...

I went to the mirror and pretended I was simply going to brush my teeth. I kept myself calm and pretended I had completely forgotten about my past actions. After several seconds in front of the mirror however I started to blink my eyes really fast, alternating between each one and sometimes closing them both at once. When I stopped... I SWEAR ON MY LIFE this is true, for the space of 1-2 seconds I saw my reflection with both of their eyes closed! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it! I finally tricked my own reflection!

I think I deserve an award! I feel so pleased with myself right now! Very Happy What do you think about this?
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 04/14/2013 23:03
  • Post subject:
What if we shoot our reflection?

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
Necharsian
Best Ever User

Canada

• Posted: 04/14/2013 23:04
  • Post subject:
outlaw i hate to break it to you but you are no longer alive
  • Visit poster's website
GeevyDallas
WATTBA

• Posted: 04/14/2013 23:04
  • Post subject:
lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 04/14/2013 23:06
  • Post subject: Re: I finally did it!
an_outlaw wrote:
I finally did it! Very Happy Just this moment, for the first time ever, I actually tricked my reflection!

You see, when I am in the bathroom, sometimes I like to see if I can trick my reflection in the mirror. To do this I would raise a hand really fast, blink, raise my eyebrow etc to see if I can trick my reflection into doing something I wasn't doing. I thought if I did something fast or unexpected I would catch it off guard. All the times before now had failed.

Anyway, I hadn't done anything like this for a while before tonight. While in the room tonight I started thinking about my past attempts again and wondering where I went wrong. Then an idea occurred to me... I needed an element of surprise in my actions...

I went to the mirror and pretended I was simply going to brush my teeth. I kept myself calm and pretended I had completely forgotten about my past actions. After several seconds in front of the mirror however I started to blink my eyes really fast, alternating between each one and sometimes closing them both at once. When I stopped... I SWEAR ON MY LIFE this is true, for the space of 1-2 seconds I saw my reflection with both of their eyes closed! I couldn't help but laugh when I saw it! I finally tricked my own reflection!

I think I deserve an award! I feel so pleased with myself right now! Very Happy What do you think about this?

Tripping?
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
purple

• Posted: 04/14/2013 23:06
  • Post subject:
Congratulations! I try this all the time to but can never get it to work either. I've always wondered that if we shoot our reflection, does our parallel self die? I think if we can trick our reflection into syncing out of time with us, and then shoot it before it syncs back, we can successfully kill our parallel self which is no doubt talking behind our backs to everyone.

What if we shoot our reflection?
JMan

• Posted: 04/14/2013 23:07
  • Post subject:
EDIT: I came across as rude. If you believe that's what happened, then I won't argue.

Last edited by JMan on 04/14/2013 23:28; edited 2 times in total
drakonium
coucou

France

• Posted: 04/14/2013 23:07
  • Post subject:
Well that's funny because I'm convinced that I had Magneto's powers when I was born, but that people were too afraid of me, so they used the anti-mutant serum to nullify them. For a few years, I've tried everyday to reactivate them but I've failed everytime. And yesterday, for the very first time, I managed to move a spoon by approximately two or three centimeters. It was incredible. It's true! I think I'm Magneto. I know it now.
  • Visit poster's website
Cymro2011
The Beatles were objectively average

United Kingdom

• Posted: 04/14/2013 23:09
an_outlaw wrote:

Honestly? You're an idiot.

Last edited by Cymro2011 on 04/14/2013 23:12; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
GeevyDallas
WATTBA

• Posted: 04/14/2013 23:10
Cymro2011 wrote:
Honestly? Your an idiot.

You're*

Outlaw's tha king
  • Visit poster's website