THE BEST OF JMAN

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 04/18/2013 08:18
  • Post subject: THE BEST OF JMAN
Now available in one limited edition set! The best of JMan! Share your own! We have to collect it SOMEWHERE.

"Even chicken fried steak is beef. It's just chicken fried." (my personal fave)

"And the sex tape shouldn't be on BEA anyway, not because sex is crude. I think the video would only be vulgar if some parts showed. I just think it's kinda pointless because we are a music album website, not a celebrity sex gossip magazine. Ugh."

"I'm also seen as a funny guy in social groups, and a mild sex symbol who, sadly, does not want a girlfriend."

"I'm also seen as a funny guy in social groups, and a mild sex symbol who, sadly, does not want a girlfriend.Kidding about that last part. But plenty of girls HAVE had crushes on me." - JMan's post from above, edited

"For me, I like to draw. I've been drawing ever since I was a baby. I can't draw a woman at all, or the face of a male. But I'm pretty good with animals."

"I don't normally like reggae" - JMan commenting on a Stevie Wonder album

For members not old enough to have been there, this one time someone posted the album cover to Death Grips' NoLoveDeepWeb, which features a penis on the cover. JMan's responses:

"NOT funny! That's sick!"

"So Dora the Explorer should go around the jungles showing her vagina?"

"Yes, because EVERYONE wants to buy an album with a PENIS. No. If we're to do a banner [for the 2012 album contest], at least make it something less sexual because there are people who care."

"I'm not traumatized at the penis. I'm angry at the fact that people just put it there because they don't see the vulgarity."

"Apparently, I can't get through to a bunch of Playboy and Playgirl fans, so I'm just gonna leave this thread. Enjoy your horrific desires." - JMan, promptly before returning to the thread in question

"OK. I'm back. Me leaving this thread means you're going to have to shut up about me. This thread was supposed to be about music, and you continued to turn it into a sex fest after I left. That just proves how SICK you all are!"

"One more thing. I've been practicing art literally my ENTIRE LIFE. I would know art. Really, I don't care about paintings with naked breasts. They never really meant anything to me. But, Don't ever, EVER say I'm a bad artist when the truth is YOU DON'T KNOW A SINGLE THING ABOUT MY NORMAL LIFE. I was even allowed to skip dance class in school for more art class because I was so good! I've won awards for my art, and pieces of my art was also stolen twice! I'm an artist. You're a jerk."

"Tell squishy to stop saying I'm not an artist. Oh, and tell him that there were artist hundreds of years before swear words were invented!"

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
Cymro2011
The Beatles were objectively average

United Kingdom

• Posted: 04/18/2013 09:09
  • Post subject: Re: THE BEST OF JMAN
Jackwc wrote:

"I'm not traumatized at the penis. I'm angry at the fact that people just put it there because they don't see the vulgarity."

My favorite. Laughing
  • Visit poster's website
thursdayeno

• Posted: 04/18/2013 09:46
  • Post subject:
dora and chicken fried steak

Anybody can make 'good' music. I make terrible music, which is what makes it so different, and therefore better. ~ Thom Yorke
  • Visit poster's website
Happymeal

• Posted: 04/18/2013 09:55
  • Post subject:
"The search functions all right, now. It might've been the weather."

Can't forget this one.