Shadow People and other night terrors

View previous topic :: View next topic
Kiki

• Posted: 05/30/2013 22:43
  • Post subject: Shadow People and other night terrors
I've been watching this for the last hour or so. It's about shadow people, night terrors, sleep paralysis and other strange things. Have you seen this? What do you think about 'Shadow People'?

Link
bongritsu
电子人 ( cyborg)

Canada

• Posted: 06/01/2013 00:20
  • Post subject:
On the video :hmm I dont really like how these people dont divide sleep paralysis and seeing shadow people when you are awake and up and about. They are distinctly different imo. I did enjoy the Art Bell segments, takes me back to the all 5 hour sleeps I got when i was a young teen because i was up listing to Coast to Coast AM.

Personal experience: I used to see shadow people fairly regularly in my 16-19 years, probably because thats when I was thinking about/giving them attention the most. Also sleeping with a mirror facing my bed was probably just asking for trouble. I never had any direct confrontations or dealings with the shadow people, I always kept a distanced curiosity, I think the closest I ever came to one was probably ~40 Yards.

I still see them from time to time, but its much less frequent now. Last time I saw one was about 4 months ago while ice fishing, nothing that spectacular really.

I have herd of dealings and close encounters with shadow people going very sour and messy very quick. The people telling the stories are always really hush hush about it though so i dont really know the details, Once they take an interest with you you can be put in a really rough spot.

I FEEL DISCRIMINATED AGAINST AS A PERSON OF JUDGEMENT.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
gooserocker

• Posted: 06/01/2013 09:39
  • Post subject:
A long time ago, I woke up in the middle of the night with an evil presence stood right next to my bed. It had no features, was simply a very tall black mass but at the time I hadn't heard of the shadow people, so assuming it was the Grim Reaper, I hid under the covers and muttered "Fuck off, I'm not ready" before eventually falling asleep, knowing it was probably still there. This was easily the most terrifying moment of my life, and I eventually found out years later it had happened to other members of my family in the same house.
  • Visit poster's website