Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/24/2011 22:39
  • Post subject:
telefunker wrote:
oh yeah man, down with them indeed.

they are literally attacking on all fronts. it's got to stop. most people who've studied the subject can agree that there is a hidden power. the problem is identifying its true nature and objectives. there is a lot of misinformation out there..

the political influence of the international banking cartel is clear as day and is intrinsically opposed to any 'freedom' for the people.

movies, music, literature and computer games seem to be absolutely teeming with covert hypnosis/nlp as well as luciferian symbolism and ritual.

and god knows how many people have been subjected to the sickening tortures of trauma based mind control too. cathy o'brien (you may have heard of her?) has a good book out on the subject, "the trance-formation of america". you can also check out videos of her on youtube. it should be noted that the cia have even acknowledged the existence of these programmes, which were headed by top nazi scientists brought over after the war! and clinton even offered an 'apology'. the establishment, raping, electrocuting and torturing children! it's rediculous how this isn't common knowledge!

as for icke, i've been listening to him for years, read most of his books and i'm going to see him later this year.. i certainly don't believe everything he promulgates, as i think he does have a tendency to connect some dots a little too hastily and his seeming inability to self-depricate suggests some ego involvement and is not particularly endearing. but having said that, the core tenets of his theory are essentially the same as those of the more 'grounded' theorists and are self-evident.

of course, he's gone a stage further to suggest these evil bastards are of alien origin. i don't find this particularly outlandish or absurd. there is certainly reason to be suspicious. it should be noted that much of this aspect of theory seems to have come from his meetings with a zulu shaman named credo mutwa. again, the jury's out on this guy for me. seems genuine..

Now that's what I'm talking about. Applause Applause Applause

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
CellarDoor
Shoe-Punk Loner

France

• Posted: 03/24/2011 22:46
  • Post subject:
40footwolf wrote:
telefunker wrote:

of course, he's gone a stage further to suggest these evil bastards are of alien origin. i don't find this particularly outlandish or absurd.

Oh, wow. I knew you were at least SORT of a lunatic but this is some tinfoil shit right here.

I had no idea these forums were full of such paranoid mad hatters.

Now that's what I'm talking about. Rolling Eyes

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/25/2011 00:12
  • Post subject:
CellarDoor wrote:
40footwolf wrote:
telefunker wrote:

of course, he's gone a stage further to suggest these evil bastards are of alien origin. i don't find this particularly outlandish or absurd.

Oh, wow. I knew you were at least SORT of a lunatic but this is some tinfoil shit right here.

Last edited by GARY on 03/25/2011 06:16; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 03/25/2011 05:08
  • Post subject:
I'm not a proponent of banning or censoring, and I don't really think anyone takes much harm from these comments, but you seriously need to cool off a bit Gary. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you and there really is no reason for a grown man to call people names. Nor does it help you to prove your point.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/25/2011 05:39
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
I'm not a proponent of banning or censoring, and I don't really think anyone takes much harm from these comments, but you seriously need to cool off a bit Gary. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you and there really is no reason for a grown man to call people names. Nor does it help you to prove your point.

Speak to the hand Ya, umm... WRONG

Last edited by GARY on 03/25/2011 06:18; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 03/25/2011 05:46
  • Post subject:
GARY nobody attacked you until you attacked them. Please calm down. You are becoming an embarrassment.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/25/2011 06:14
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
GARY nobody attacked you until you attacked them. Please calm down. You are becoming an embarrassment.

Umm...
WRONG Speak to the hand

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/25/2011 06:22
  • Post subject:
Naples, have you ever noticed the PM box on here? Why don't you try using it.

• Visit poster's website
CellarDoor
Shoe-Punk Loner

France

• Posted: 03/25/2011 15:03
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
CellarDoor wrote:
40footwolf wrote:
telefunker wrote:

I did actually see this post before it was edited you know... it was like the GARY "all-in-one combo of hate".
Whatever.

Believe it or not, but the truth is I haven't insulted you once here GARY.
Sure, I might have offended you by calling you paranoid and suffering of PTSD, but the problem is you ACTUALLY believe I'm obsessed with you or persecuting you, which is kind of my definition of paranoid.
You don't seem to have understood the concept of internet posting. When you reply to a message in a thread, you're replying to its content, not to the person who posted it.
I repeat : we don't know eachother, so I can't say if we'd get along or not (though I'm pretty sure we wouldn't), but I sure don't like what your posting.
I think it's mostly irresponsible and dangerous (and I know that's not your point of view, but I'm allowed to express myself on any thread on this site).

The only reason you seem get upset is because I actually DISAGREE with you (!)(!)(!)

So the next time I'll be saying that vaccination is a good thing, just chill out and say you don't agree, instead flipping the lid.

• Visit poster's website