Query

View previous topic :: View next topic
Kiki

• Posted: 05/25/2010 19:42
  • Post subject: Query
I have less than 30 hours of being a teenager left. Should I wait for the inevitable or do something about this? Razz
Applerill
Autistic Princess <3

United States

• Posted: 05/25/2010 20:10
  • Post subject:
You should plan a trip to Mcdonalds soon, since, before you know it, you might be a senior citizen and be eligible for discounts Surprised
  • Visit poster's website
telefunker

United Kingdom

• Posted: 05/25/2010 21:18
  • Post subject:
i hated being a teenager, but i remember having exactly the same weird feeling about turning 20 (at least i assume it's how you feel!). i actually had it when i turned 18 and thought how strange it was that i was no longer a minor and actually criminally liable for my actions. i also got depressed that i wasn't already a millionaire with a wife and kids. you could say i had a monumentally unrealistic world-sense!

recently turning 25 was slightly weird too. i guess at every milestone you have to re-evaluate your self-image and realise that the world at large now views you slightly differently and expects more from you.

having said that, i would go out and do something stupid and celebrate the fact that nobody really thinks 20 is particulary mature.
Kiki

• Posted: 05/29/2010 18:13
  • Post subject:
Yes, it past with little difference than any other birthday

It felt a little odd coming up to it but as the days go on I can't see any difference. When I try to think about it all I can muster is a big inflatable number 20 or a much a smaller one printed in a sentence of a letter.

The world at large expects more of me? I'll have to see what they want first Razz

“Be childish. Be irresponsible. Be disrespectful. Be everything this society hates.” - Malcolm McLaren