boyfriend in your wet dreams

Ireland

• Posted: 01/25/2014 20:14
  • Post subject:
BestEverCoincidence
Goodsir

• Posted: 01/25/2014 20:29
  • Post subject:
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause
alelsupreme
Awful.

United Kingdom

• Posted: 01/25/2014 20:49
  • Post subject:
Oh god the topic title.
  • Visit poster's website
Antonio-Pedro
Subspace Highway Traveler

Brazil

• Posted: 01/25/2014 20:52
  • Post subject:
alelsupreme wrote:
Oh god the topic title.

d'oh! actually i couldn't use more words.
that's why the topic title is so strange
videoheadcleaner
formerly Harkan

Australia

• Posted: 01/25/2014 22:42
  • Post subject:
Exploding Head Syndrome?
  • Visit poster's website
Antonio-Pedro

Brazil

• Posted: 01/25/2014 22:45
  • Post subject:
no more stories

Last edited by Antonio-Pedro on 01/26/2014 20:07; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website

• Posted: 01/25/2014 23:31
  • Post subject:
Oh my God.

Listen very carefully to me, Antonio-Pedro. That wasn't swedenman in your dream. That was my dream-walking arch-nemesis denmarkman. If I know him as well as I think, you should have the same dream tonight. This is what you need to do:

1. denmarkman and revolver94's evil twin (he has one, too) will be sitting on a street corner. Do not approach them. Don't even make eye contact. Instead, take off your pants and walk the other way.

2. They should start following you because you took off your pants and they're creepy. At the end of the street you will find Meatloaf. Dreams are like inverse reality, so Meatloaf will be a huge JMan fan and will ask you trivia questions about JMan. The questions will likely deal with the number of times JMan has had his art stolen, JMan's opinions on reggae, and the amount of diversity and types of noises that appear on Replacement Skin by Brad Harkan and Hayden Who, so make sure you brush up on these subjects.

3. If you answer all of Meatloaf's questions, he will transform into a tank and attempt to destroy you. At this point you need to transform into a Tim Curry/dragon hybrid (it should be easy, you're in a dream), and Tankloaf will drive away in tears. In his place he will leave three Opeth tickets (they will say "Cheese Danish Extravaganza", but they're really for an Opeth concert).

4. Give two of these tickets to denmarkman and anti-revolver94. They will accept it because denmarkman is secretly Danish and loves cheese. As for the third ticket, you need to crumple it up and eat it. This will transform you into Opeth on an acid trip. Also it'll teleport you to the concert.

5. Play loud music and sing in Swedish (acid automatically teaches you Swedish). Swedish is lethal to denmarkman, so his head will start exploding. He will try to escape, so you will need to aim your guitar waves at him sort of like Blossom did to Mr. Mime in that Powerpuff Girls episode. These will petrify him. Finally, sing "Dancing Queen". The entire audience should join in because that song fucking owns.

6. If you've done everything exactly as I've told you, denmarkman will turn into a chocolate bunny. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy your delicious snack.
Antonio-Pedro

Brazil

• Posted: 01/25/2014 23:38
  • Post subject:
swedenman wrote:
Oh my God.

Listen very carefully to me, Antonio-Pedro. That wasn't swedenman in your dream. That was my dream-walking arch-nemesis denmarkman. If I know him as well as I think, you should have the same dream tonight. This is what you need to do:

1. denmarkman and revolver94's evil twin (he has one, too) will be sitting on a street corner. Do not approach them. Don't even make eye contact. Instead, take off your pants and walk the other way.

2. They should start following you because you took off your pants and they're creepy. At the end of the street you will find Meatloaf. Dreams are like inverse reality, so Meatloaf will be a huge JMan fan and will ask you trivia questions about JMan. The questions will likely deal with the number of times JMan has had his art stolen, JMan's opinions on reggae, and the amount of diversity and types of noises that appear on Replacement Skin by Brad Harkan and Hayden Who, so make sure you brush up on these subjects.

3. If you answer all of Meatloaf's questions, he will transform into a tank and attempt to destroy you. At this point you need to transform into a Tim Curry/dragon hybrid (it should be easy, you're in a dream), and Tankloaf will drive away in tears. In his place he will leave three Opeth tickets (they will say "Cheese Danish Extravaganza", but they're really for an Opeth concert).

4. Give two of these tickets to denmarkman and anti-revolver94. They will accept it because denmarkman is secretly Danish and loves cheese. As for the third ticket, you need to crumple it up and eat it. This will transform you into Opeth on an acid trip. Also it'll teleport you to the concert.

5. Play loud music and sing in Swedish (acid automatically teaches you Swedish). Swedish is lethal to denmarkman, so his head will start exploding. He will try to escape, so you will need to aim your guitar waves at him sort of like Blossom did to Mr. Mime in that Powerpuff Girls episode. These will petrify him. Finally, sing "Dancing Queen". The entire audience should join in because that song fucking owns.

6. If you've done everything exactly as I've told you, denmarkman will turn into a chocolate bunny. Pat yourself on the back and enjoy your delicious snack.

Right!
(is it white chocolate or black chocolate?)[I really enjoy the black]
Goodsir

• Posted: 01/25/2014 23:39
  • Post subject:
swedenman wrote:
Oh my God.

This post has just changed this thread from pretty notable to utter gold. Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause