Stories

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
CubaZed

• Posted: 03/07/2014 04:16
  • Post subject: Stories
As simple as the title says. Share some of your most strange, funny, creepy, sentimental, quirky, depressing, mysterious and embarrassing stories from your life.
CubaZed

• Posted: 03/07/2014 04:23
  • Post subject:
One of my own favourite stories occurred two years ago. For the longest time, I had insanely long, silky blonde hair (which, looking back, I'm glad I grew out of). I went to this indie music festival to enjoy myself with a friend. I had some free tickets/backstage passes due to a family friend also playing in the show. While backstage I began talking to Brian Aubert (lead singer/guitarist for The Silversun Pickups). I had met him a few times prior and we talked for a few minutes about the new record and life. After a few minutes he got up to leave and I turned to talk to my friend but suddenly, I felt someone's heavy breath down my neck. Before I could turn around I could feel hands grabbing and massaging my hair and heard a voice whispering in my ear, "It's just as soft as I thought it was." I spun around to see Brian's face grinning maniacally before he bounded off onto stage..... and that was why I cut my hair. Laughing
Defago
Your Most Favorite User

Peru

• Posted: 03/07/2014 04:24
  • Post subject:
Today I slept late because I had no classes. I thought I heard my name being called while I slept but being the deep sleeper I am I didn't even process it. Woke up at 1 p.m., walked into my parents' room looking for my cat, and I find my dad lying on the bathroom floor, naked and looking angry. Turns out he stretched a muscle while taking a dump and fell to the ground and couldn't move since 8 a.m. and had been calling my name. Long story short paramedics took him away in an ambulance and turns out he has a hernia. I feel like a shit son. I can't stop laughing though.
  • Visit poster's website
sp4cetiger

• Posted: 03/07/2014 04:44
  • Post subject:
Defago wrote:
Today I slept late because I had no classes. I thought I heard my name being called while I slept but being the deep sleeper I am I didn't even process it. Woke up at 1 p.m., walked into my parents' room looking for my cat, and I find my dad lying on the bathroom floor, naked and looking angry. Turns out he stretched a muscle while taking a dump and fell to the ground and couldn't move since 8 a.m. and had been calling my name. Long story short paramedics took him away in an ambulance and turns out he has a hernia. I feel like a shit son. I can't stop laughing though.

/thread
Silver

• Posted: 03/07/2014 05:21
  • Post subject:
Defago wrote:

Defago I love you.
CubaZed

• Posted: 03/07/2014 05:46
  • Post subject:
Defago wrote:

...and that genuinely made my day. Laughing
Kiki

• Posted: 03/08/2014 22:14
  • Post subject:
Somebody walked up the stairs this one time when I was home alone... Sad
Facetious

Pakistan

• Posted: 03/09/2014 08:13
  • Post subject:
an_outlaw wrote:
Somebody walked up the stairs this one time when I was home alone... Sad

Shocked AND THEN?
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website
Kiki

• Posted: 03/09/2014 22:16
  • Post subject:
Facetious wrote:
Shocked AND THEN?

I was really scared in my bedroom and hid under the covers. The next day I found no one and never told anyone what happened.

You know how the house creeks sometimes at night? Contracting from hot air of the day or something like that, I don't know the details. Well noises like those had me on edge that night. I had got out of the bed and was standing by the bedroom door because I wanted to be sure it was the house and not something else. I was there for half a minute straining to hear. Then I heard someone walking up the stairs. I was terrified and I shot straigt back on my bed and hid under the covers. I thought someone was going to come into my room but nothing ever came.
HazeyTwilight
boyfriend in your wet dreams

Ireland

• Posted: 03/09/2014 22:23
  • Post subject:
an_outlaw wrote:
I was really scared in my bedroom and hid under the covers. The next day I found no one and never told anyone what happened.

You know how the house creeks sometimes at night? Contracting from hot air of the day or something like that, I don't know the details. Well noises like those had me on edge that night. I had got out of the bed and was standing by the bedroom door because I wanted to be sure it was the house and not something else. I was there for half a minute straining to hear. Then I heard someone walking up the stairs. I was terrified and I shot straigt back on my bed and hid under the covers. I thought someone was going to come into my room but nothing ever came.

That happens to me too! Surprised