Spoonful (track) by Cream
Spoonful appears on the following album(s) by Cream:
- Wheels Of Fire (track #11) (1968)
- Fresh Cream (track #5) (this album) (1966)
- The Very Best Of Cream (track #6) (compilation) (1995)
- Heavy Cream (track #4) (compilation) (1972)
- Strange Brew: The Very Best Of Cream (track #12) (compilation) (1983)
- Royal Albert Hall: London May 2-3-5-6 2005 (track #2) (2005)
- Those Were The Days (track #7) (compilation) (1997)
- Best Of Cream (track #7) (compilation) (1969)
- Goodbye Tour (Live 1968) (track #5) (compilation) (2020)
- Goodbye Tour (Live 1968) (track #18) (compilation) (2020)
Go to store
Go to store
Go to store
Listen to Spoonful on YouTube
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 86 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track is rated in the top 3% of all tracks on BestEverAlbums.com. This track has a Bayesian average rating of 83.5/100, a mean average of 84.4/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 84.4/100. The standard deviation for this track is 9.5.
Showing all 3 members who have added this track as a favourite
Showing all 1 comments |
Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First
(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Manage Profile)
Classic cream, definitive of 60s rock.
Your feedback for Spoonful
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.