Old Shep (track) by Elvis Presley
Old Shep appears on the following album(s) by Elvis Presley:
- Elvis (track #8) (this album) (1956)
- The King Of Rock'n'Roll: The Complete 50's Masters (track #48) (compilation) (1992)
- The King Of Rock'n'Roll: The Complete 50's Masters (track #132) (compilation) (1992)
- Elvis' 40 Greatest (track #10) (compilation) (1974)
- Separate Ways (track #10) (compilation) (1973)
- The '56 Sessions Vol. 2 (track #13) (compilation) (1978)
- The RCA Albums Collection (track #20) (compilation) (2016)
- The Elvis Presley Collection Vol. 2 (track #10) (compilation) (1976)
- The 50 Greatest Love Songs (track #44) (compilation) (2001)
Go to store
Go to store
Go to store
Listen to Old Shep on YouTube
Old Shep ratings
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 33 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track has a Bayesian average rating of 76.0/100, a mean average of 75.9/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 75.9/100. The standard deviation for this track is 11.3.
Old Shep comments
Be the first to add a comment for this track - add your comment!
Your feedback for Old Shep
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.