Ramrod (track) by Bruce Springsteen
Ramrod appears on the following album(s) by Bruce Springsteen:
- The River (track #17) (this album) (1980)
- The Ties That Bind: The River Collection (Box Set) (track #17) (compilation) (2015)
- The Album Collection: 1973-1984, Vol. 1 (track #51) (compilation) (2014)
- Schottenstein Center, Ohio 2005 (track #21) (2015)
- Stockholm 2005 (track #22) (2020)
- Live In New York City (track #19) (2001)
- Nassau Coliseum, New York 1980 (track #27) (2015)
- Chicago January 19, 2016 (track #18) (2016)
- New York January 27, 2016 (track #18) (2016)
- Albany 05/13/14 (track #26) (2014)
Go to store
Go to store
Go to store
Listen to Ramrod on YouTube
av = trimmed mean average rating an item has currently received.
n = number of ratings an item has currently received.
m = minimum number of ratings required for an item to appear in a 'top-rated' chart (currently 10).
AV = the site mean average rating.
Showing latest 5 ratings for this track. | Show all 125 ratings for this track.
|Rating||Date updated||Member||Track ratings||Avg. track rating|
Outliers can be removed when calculating a mean average to dampen the effects of ratings outside the normal distribution. This figure is provided as the trimmed mean. A high standard deviation can be legitimate, but can sometimes indicate 'gaming' is occurring. Consider a simplified example* of an item receiving ratings of 100, 50, & 0. The mean average rating would be 50. However, ratings of 55, 50 & 45 could also result in the same average. The second average might be more trusted because there is more consensus around a particular rating (a lower deviation).
(*In practice, some tracks can have several thousand ratings)
This track has a Bayesian average rating of 76.0/100, a mean average of 74.2/100, and a trimmed mean (excluding outliers) of 76.0/100. The standard deviation for this track is 14.1.
Showing all 3 members who have added this track as a favourite
Showing all 1 comments |
Most Helpful First | Newest First | Maximum Rated First | Longest Comments First
(Only showing comments with -2 votes or higher. You can alter this threshold from your profile page. Manage Profile)
The last of the rockers on the album. Throwaway fun.
Your feedback for Ramrod
A lot of hard work happens in the background to keep BEA running, and it's especially difficult to do this when we can't pay our hosting fees :(
We work very hard to ensure our site is as fast (and FREE!) as possible, and we respect your privacy.