• Posted: 05/14/2011 03:38
  • Post subject:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
I voted for Stone Roses. Kanye West suffers from the same pubescent wannabecool problem as most of the performers in the genre and that makes him impossible to vote for.

what a load of horseshit. Every artist is wannabecool in their respective genres, whether it be country (drinking beer, confederate flags, jebus), hip-hop (bling, bitches and more bling (in fact to be honest within his genre Kanye's pretty uncool)) or indie (being uncool).

I strenuously object. Your argument is untrue.

Your argument is non-existent.

When did you go from "chocolate jesus" to "blonde, white missionary trying to get people to smell your thumb".

love it :lol: but why is the first one jesus and why is the second one a missionary? for an atheist you sure are obsessed with Christianity.

Not obsessed. I find the subject interesting though, and it has had a huge influence in the world we live in. For the record though, atheist is a bad term. It's like calling you an asantaist, or an atoothfairyist.
  • Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 05/14/2011 03:40
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
I voted for Stone Roses. Kanye West suffers from the same pubescent wannabecool problem as most of the performers in the genre and that makes him impossible to vote for.

what a load of horseshit. Every artist is wannabecool in their respective genres, whether it be country (drinking beer, confederate flags, jebus), hip-hop (bling, bitches and more bling (in fact to be honest within his genre Kanye's pretty uncool)) or indie (being uncool).

When did you go from "chocolate jesus" to "blonde, white missionary trying to get people to smell your thumb".

love it Laughing but why is the first one jesus and why is the second one a missionary? for an atheist you sure are obsessed with Christianity.

Not obsessed. I find the subject interesting though, and it has had a huge influence in the world we live in. For the record though, atheist is a bad term. It's like calling you an asantaist, or an atoothfairyist.

but I am both those things.
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/14/2011 03:41
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:

love it Laughing but why is the first one jesus and why is the second one a missionary? for an atheist you sure are obsessed with Christianity.

I think of you more as a quitecontraryist Think

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 05/14/2011 03:48
  • Post subject:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:

love it :lol: but why is the first one jesus and why is the second one a missionary? for an atheist you sure are obsessed with Christianity.

but I am both those things.

Sure. As am I. It just doesn't make much sense to speak of it in those terms. Especially not if you extend it to everything, making you an apigsinspacist, an atalkingtreesist, an aeadiblehaggisist, and an ayouhavealreadywonist.
  • Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 05/14/2011 03:49
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:
Jhereko wrote:
Bork wrote:

I think of you more as a quitecontraryist :-k

Only to nonsense.
  • Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 05/14/2011 12:14
  • Post subject:
NO MORE VOTES

THE STONE ROSES WIN THIS MATCH 13 TO 10
Wombi

• Posted: 05/14/2011 12:16
  • Post subject:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsbYx6hevoQ