False Rape Allegations

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic
BrandonMiaow

• Posted: 09/25/2015 23:46
  • Post subject:
CubaZed wrote:
Look, I'm not disagreeing with you at all but if your best friend had just been accused in rape you'd probably be really confused and trying to find answers too. Different people deal with things differently. Some go into denial, some people go into shock, etc. Precedent is not the potential monster here.

BrandonMiaow wrote:
give someone the benefit of a doubt? On the internet?!

Well I mean in the skype group we all know and talk to each other super frequently, most of us have even met others. So yeah.

Jeez, I was making a joke to lighten the mood, I said okay, he has the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he is a bad person or anything. Just because I'm not part of your skype buddies group and don't know the ins-and-outs of Precedent's personality doesn't mean I can't respond to what troubles me with his posts. Not knowing someone has never stopped anyone disagreeing before. Like...This isn't personal, The Weeknd thing was a joke, I just found his posts upsetting, and pointed them out, angrily, because the way he talked about it was fucked up, to me. Its probably troubling/confusing for him, I don't doubt it...
CubaZed

• Posted: 09/25/2015 23:49
  • Post subject:
BrandonMiaow wrote:
Jeez, I was making a joke to lighten the mood, I said okay, he has the benefit of the doubt. I don't think he is a bad person or anything. Just because I'm not part of your skype buddies group and don't know the ins-and-outs of Precedent's personality doesn't mean I can't respond to what troubles me with his posts. Not knowing someone has never stopped anyone disagreeing before. Like...This isn't personal, The Weeknd thing was a joke, I just found his posts upsetting, and pointed them out, angrily, because the way he talked about it was fucked up, to me. Its probably troubling/confusing for him, I don't doubt it...

I'm sorry I misread your post badly. I apologise. I just thought it was a little harsh. I'm not agreeing with Precedent either. It's not cool to automatically gang up on this girl but he can't comprehend his friend doing something like this. Give Precedent time.

Quote:
Just because I'm not part of your skype buddies group and don't know the ins-and-outs of Precedent's personality doesn't mean I can't respond to what troubles me with his posts.

I had absolutely no intention of conveying this and I'm really sorry for this as well.
BrandonMiaow

• Posted: 09/25/2015 23:52
  • Post subject:
<3 Its cool. Ima peace out of this thread for a while, but I'm going to try to talk to Precedent through PMs.
ShaneSpear
Thread Killah

United States

• Posted: 09/25/2015 23:52
  • Post subject:

...and that's our show! Goodnight everybody!
  • Visit poster's website
  • Visit poster's website