Best Ever Horror Films [List]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
View previous topic :: View next topic
glynspsa

United States

• Posted: 01/17/2019 00:37
  • Post subject:
badseed wrote:
No. Should I? Regarding the Facebook group I'm a part of two horror groups but one is very nostalgia heavy (posting and hearting classic movie posters and pictures of Boris Karloff) while the other is a podcast where everybody who has a podcast saves their opinion for it and everyone who doesn't is kinda just sheep who like or dislike movies but don't give much explanation as to why and never seem to want to actually discuss movies. So I'm open to joining another if it's beneficial to my brain. As for YouTube I have a love and hate relationship with movie channels and don't spend much time on it but I've never heard of those guys. Moodz616 is a very knowledgeable enthusiast and has a massive collection, probably the best horror collection I've ever seen. I've got to know him and his crew so well we fight like children sometimes in the aforementioned facebook group run by him.

I think so the Facebook group is the nicest group i am envolved with little drama a couple ball busters but mostly very nice people. The you tube channels are fun especially Lee MCCOy his channel is Drumdums and Cody Leach that is his screen name the also do a chat on youtube once a month called scream stream that is often fun and informative. i always enjoy their content. Lee is very interactive as well and open to suggestions for reviews etc.
  • Visit poster's website