Outside of the forums

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
drakonium
coucou

France
  • Posted: 07/01/2014 15:01
  • Post subject: Outside of the forums
I was wondering how much you BEAers were talking with each other outside of the forums here. This can range from PM on BEA or RYM to Skype, Facebook, or even IRL meetings.

It's mostly because I almost never talk to anyone outside of here. Even PMs are very rare, and they only happen for specific reasons, and not just to discuss random things. I'm perfectly OK with that, as I'm not at all very fond of private messaging in any form (some people are still waiting forme to send them back a SMS...), but I wanted to know how it was for you.

Which users do you talk to the most? Where? How much?
  • Visit poster's website
Precedent
  • Posted: 07/01/2014 15:15
  • Post subject:
I talk mainly to SuedeSwede, CubaZed, Antonio-Pedro, Goodsir, SilverWalrus, HazeyTwilight, Cymro2011, thejoj96, alelsupreme, and Gowienczyk outside of BEA, but I talk to Sp4cetiger, Defago, RockyRaccoon, and MrFrogger every once and a while, too.

Pretty much the people who are active in the Skype groups.

I have a few members on Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter too.
Norman Bates

France
  • Posted: 07/01/2014 15:28
  • Post subject:
I'm quite the chatterbox on Plug.dj whenever I plug in. So I mainly chat with the guys that are there.

Other than that, I know nothing of any BEA Skype group whatsoever.

I've chatted IRL with a member once, it was really really nice. Planning on chatting IRL with, and offering a Pastis to, another member whose name will remain secret for the moment, when I get a little less busy.
  • Visit poster's website
alelsupreme
Awful.

United Kingdom
  • Posted: 07/01/2014 15:55
  • Post subject:
I'm on various Skype groups with most of the regulars. Other than that, don't really talk to anyone outside of BEA.
meccalecca
Voice of Reason

United States
  • Posted: 07/01/2014 15:55
  • Post subject:
Norman Bates wrote:
I'm quite the chatterbox on Plug.dj whenever I plug in. So I mainly chat with the guys that are there.

Other than that, I know nothing of any BEA Skype group whatsoever.

that's me in a nut shell too.
  • Visit poster's website
Happymeal
  • Posted: 07/01/2014 16:13
  • Post subject:
I talk to Repoman often via Private messages and I talk to others via PM depending on what it is (such as recommendations, certain thread related ideas, etc.). I was in the "teens of BEA" skype group at one point, but it dispersed or something, but I had fun there at the time Very Happy

I also converse on Plug.Dj, but I get busy conversing with my other friends as well so I'm typically just listening and putting auto like on. Outside of that I can't think of much. I have Mercury and Jman added on Facebook and sometimes they like posts or I like their posts or something. I do converse with Jman every so often.

Weat Launcher is probs the member I tend to converse with the most even though he's not much of a member so I left him out, but I basically speak with him whenever he's not too busy (which means it's a few times a week). Depending on the situation, we talk on G+, Skype, Temspeak, Ventrilo, etc. Pretty good friend of mine I've known for years.

Of course, I'm fairly open so just PM me if you have any interest in outside contact (which I doubt, but I'm just leaving the offer).
Defago
Your Most Favorite User

Peru
  • Posted: 07/01/2014 16:19
  • Post subject:
I'm planning on cuddling with a few BEAners during my travels through Europe. If you'd like to be cuddled with too then shoot me a PM.

Anyways, I'm usually on Skype, so I talk to the people there. And I PM with a few other users. Also I send envelopes full of shit at Sp4cetiger but he is yet to respond.
  • Visit poster's website
Puncture Repair
  • Posted: 07/01/2014 16:29
  • Post subject:
I'm too much of an enigma.
sp4cetiger
  • Posted: 07/01/2014 17:02
  • Post subject:
Defago wrote:

Anyways, I'm usually on Skype, so I talk to the people there.

Yeah, but don't worry, Defago isn't active enough to totally ruin it. Anybody who's interested in joining the completely public Skype group can pm me or one of the users Precedent mentioned.
benpaco
Who's gonna watch you die?

United States
  • Posted: 07/01/2014 19:46
  • Post subject:
Talk to DBZ, Walrus, and Frogger on fb someitimes and hope to be meeting up with them at some point (I know DBZ and I are going to a concert but IDK when I can see the rest), and I kept in touch with swede on fb when he was off the site. I was gonna meet up with SuedeSwede while I was here but didn't work out ... next time Wink

. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

Things I Make
  • Visit poster's website