9-11 Was an inside job.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Do you think that 9-11 was an inside job.
NO
52%
 52%  [27]
YES
47%
 47%  [24]
Total Votes : 51

GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/03/2011 17:39
  • Post subject:
albummaster wrote:
I agree things might not be how the goverment wants us to believe, but do you really think power and capitalism are behind this? Granted, there is money to be made for somebody, but surely not at the expense of so many lives.

Stalin was responsible for the deaths of 17 million people in Russia
Mao Ze Dong caused the death of 30 million people in China
Adolf Hitler 12 million (concentration camps and civilians)
Leopold II of Belgium 8 million in the Congo
Pol Pot 1.7 million in Cambodia
Menghistu 1.5 million in Ethiopia
Kim Sung 1.6 million in North Korea

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/03/2011 17:46
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
GARY wrote:
Explain to me why the fact that a 741 foot tall buiding fell is not even mentioned in the official 9-11 commision report?

See http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/fact...082108.cfm

And? Your point is what RFNAPLES? That's the best you can do? You post some false government propaganda that is NOT the official report by the 9-11 commision and also is from 9/17/2010.

I want YOU to EXPLAIN in your words how this building 7 could fall as it did.

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/03/2011 18:29
  • Post subject:
I just wanted to add that if anyone doubts that this country kills people who go against the government I have a song for you.It was written by Neil Young right after 4 people were killed by the National Guard who were peacefully protesting against the War in Vietnam.

It came out as a single in 1970 and is a great song with passionate vocals called Ohio.
It's also on the Crosby,Stills,Nash and Young album Four Way Street a live version from 1971.
Ohio is also on the CSNY album So Far from 1974
And is also on the Neil Young album Decade from 1977

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/03/2011 19:42
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
RFNAPLES wrote:
GARY wrote:
Explain to me why the fact that a 741 foot tall buiding fell is not even mentioned in the official 9-11 commision report?

And? Your point is what RFNAPLES? That's the best you can do? You post some false government propaganda that is NOT the official report by the 9-11 commision and also is from 9/17/2010.

GARY I don't think either of us are qualified by education, training or experience to explain the fall of WTC 7. I trust the report of The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). NIST, an agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce, was founded in 1901 as the nation's first federal physical science research laboratory. Over the years, the scientists and technical staff at NIST have made solid contributions. Its report explains why WTC 7 fell and why the report was delayed.

Read the factsheet, Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation (Updated 09/17/2010), you might learn something.

I am not interested in debating quirky cynical views or contributing to pooled ignorance.

Last edited by RFNAPLES on 02/03/2011 20:52; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
CellarDoor
Shoe-Punk Loner

France

• Posted: 02/03/2011 19:50
  • Post subject:
I think GARY is on an inside job to mess up BEA.

• Visit poster's website
purple

• Posted: 02/03/2011 20:37
  • Post subject:
he's not messing up anything, he's making it fun. But I still don't know if he knows why I put the arguments thread up there
CellarDoor
Shoe-Punk Loner

France

• Posted: 02/03/2011 20:56
  • Post subject:
Sure. But if I'm looking for conspiracy theories and fun, I'm more likely to switch on a season 2 X-Files episode.
And I'm pretty sure Scully is foxier than GARY.

• Visit poster's website
Johnny Flynn

United States

• Posted: 02/03/2011 21:07
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
GARY wrote:
RFNAPLES wrote:
GARY wrote:

GARY I don't think either of us are qualified by education, training or experience to explain the fall of WTC 7. I trust the report of The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). NIST, an agency of the U.S. Department of Commerce, was founded in 1901 as the nation's first federal physical science research laboratory. Over the years, the scientists and technical staff at NIST have made solid contributions. Its report explains why WTC 7 fell and why the report was delayed.

Read the factsheet, Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation (Updated 09/17/2010), you might learn something.

I am not interested in debating quirky cynical views or contributing to pooled ignorance.

This is exactly true. This would have to be a conspiracy and cover up of such massive proportion to be almost impossible. Not to mention we would have to believe all scientific parties who have studied and came out with answers to conspiracy theroists questions that were plausible are also in on the cover up.
The fact was no building in history of that size or construction ever had a giant jet plane crash into it at speeds exceeding 500 miles an hour. Then was subjected to a fire of intense heat burning for the amount of time it did. I find it extremely plausible that it could have collapsed the building/buildings.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/03/2011 21:13
  • Post subject:
purple wrote:
he's not messing up anything, he's making it fun. But I still don't know if he knows why I put the arguments thread up there

Hey Purple where have you been? I've been having to argue with RFNAPLES but he's no fun. All he seems to know how to do is regurgitate government propaganda and continueally contradict himself. But I've decided to help him out and stop him from being so cranky all the time. I'm sending a case of Preperation H to his place in Durham North Carolina for his little umm "problem"

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/03/2011 21:43
  • Post subject:
This is exactly true. This would have to be a conspiracy and cover up of such massive proportion to be almost impossible. Not to mention we would have to believe all scientific parties who have studied and came out with answers to conspiracy theroists questions that were plausible are also in on the cover up.
The fact was no building in history of that size or construction ever had a giant jet plane crash into it at speeds exceeding 500 miles an hour. Then was subjected to a fire of intense heat burning for the amount of time it did. I find it extremely plausible that it could have collapsed the building/buildings.[/quote]

First of all it's not hard at all to cover up anything when the Illuminati control the Newspapers and the TV networks as they do.Jet fuel does NOT burn hot enough to melt steel. Show me ONE SINGLE BUILDING from the 100+ years of steel framed buildings that was brought down by fire. Find me just one. There are hundreds of people that were at ground zero when the towers fell who state that they heard explosions BEFORE the planes ever hit and they continued after the planes hit. They were coming from the sub-levels of the towers because basically the foundation had to be compromised so the buildings would collapse within their own footprints. But the media won't put these people on television. They can be found on the internet (for now they can but just like Egypt the U.S. government will soon control our internet also) I don't blame anyone for not accepting the horrible truth but we must so that we can at least try and stop it from happening again. Minoru Yamaski who designed the trade center towers and his structural engineers designed them to withstand a collision with a Boeing 707 airplane (Federal Emergency Managment Agency 2002) The Boeing 767 is very similar exept it is slightly heavier and is slower. The impact from the plane that hit tower one was well within the force limits of the design.

• Visit poster's website