9-11 Was an inside job.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 22, 23, 24  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: Do you think that 9-11 was an inside job.
NO
52%
 52%  [27]
YES
47%
 47%  [24]
Total Votes : 51

Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 02/10/2012 07:00
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:

Oh no, the Illuminati wants to... vaccinate us?

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/10/2012 07:02
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
"The great masses of people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. Especially if it is repeated over and over." - Adolph Hitler

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/10/2012 07:20
  • Post subject:

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to adapt its spiritual level to the perception of the least intelligent of those towards whom it intends to direct itself." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

"It is the absolute right of the State to supervise the formation of public opinion." - Dr. Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Minister of Propaganda

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." - Goebbels

"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." - Goebbels

"There's really five companies that control 90 percent of what we read, see and hear." - Ted Turner

"Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electrical stimulation of the brain." - Dr. Jose Delgado (U.S. government mind-control experimenter associated with the "MKULTRA" program who demonstrated a radio controlled bull on CNN in 1985)

"There is no such thing, at this date of the world's history, in America, as an independent press. You know it and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to write your honest opinions, and if you did, you know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid weekly for keeping my honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for similar things, and any of you who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the streets looking for another job. If I allowed my honest opinions to appear in one issue of my paper, before twenty four hours my occupation would be gone. The business of the Journalist is to destroy truth; To lie outright; To pervert; To vilify; To fawn at the feet of mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread. You know it and I know it and what folly is this toasting an independent press? We are the tools and vassals for rich men behind the scenes. We are the jumping jacks, they pull the strings and we dance. Our talents, our possibilities and our lives are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes." - John Swinton, the former chief of staff of the New York Times, called by his peers, "The Dean of his profession," in a speech at the New York Press Club.

"Our job is to give people not what they want, but what we decide they ought to have."- Richard Salant, former President of CBS News

"The mass media is itself part of the same power structure that plunders the planet and inflicts human rights abuses on a massive scale" - David Cromwell

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free. The truth has been kept from the depth of their minds by masters who rule them with lies. They feed them on falsehoods till wrong looks like right in their eyes." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"The real mass media are basically trying to divert people."... "Let everybody be crazed about professional sports or sex scandals." - Noam Chomsky

"As long as each individual is facing the television tube alone, formal freedom poses no threat to privilege." - Noam Chomsky

"Where once the student was taught that the unexamined life was not worth living, he is now taught that the profitably lived life is not worth examining." - Benjamin Barber

"The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking." - J. K. Galbraith

"The world's press has lost losing its ability to keep power in check." - Frank Vogel

"The New York Times is for us what Pravda was for the Soviets" - Gore Vidal

Last edited by GARY on 02/10/2012 17:07; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 02/10/2012 07:56
  • Post subject:
By asking for clarification, evidence and facts I'm the ignorant one?

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
19loveless91
mag. druž. inf

Slovenia

• Posted: 02/10/2012 09:26
  • Post subject:
I'm a bit late but I just want to say that what junodog4 wrote pretty much sums up my opinion about the whole thing (in a more coherent way than I could ever put it) Applause
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/10/2012 17:11
  • Post subject:
Jackwc wrote:
By asking for clarification, evidence and facts I'm the ignorant one?

No, absolutely not, after all, that is what I'm doing also.

I do not believe the "official" account of what happened on 9/11 and I want a real and independent investigation done.

Last edited by GARY on 02/10/2012 19:31; edited 1 time in total
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 02/10/2012 19:22
  • Post subject:
Jackwc wrote:
GARY wrote:

Oh no, the Illuminati wants to... vaccinate us?

This man, like many others, does not find this fact amusing. Nor do I in any way. I find this sickening, but just as bad are all of the people that are letting this continue 2 go on due 2 their intentional head in the sand ignorance. Evil or Very Mad

Ya, it's all just a big fucking joke kiddies. That is, until you have children and are FORCED BY THE GOVERNMENT 2 have them injected with things that are KNOWN 2 cause harm and even death, and you suddenly have a very, PERMANENTLY, sick child.

Fucking hilarious stuff hey Evil or Very Mad

This is from a man who has had this very thing happen. Though it was voluntary in his case. And he is just one of a growing number of people who have. I'm sure he would just love 2 have you tell jokes about it 2 his face. Not talking

To introduce myself to those that are unfamiliar with me, I am 46 years old, a veteran of the United States Army and have four wonderful children ranging in age from 22 yrs to 9 years old. My wife, Kimberly, works for The Autism File Magazine and is a warrior of this epidemic in her own right. I am the father to Kaden, my young son who was born neurotypical and was even considered "above the curve" with regards to his early development.

At twenty months of age, my wife and I took our youngest son Kaden to the pediatrician's office to get "caught up" on his recommended vaccinations due to recurrent ear infections that caused him to fall behind. My son was injected with 9 vaccines in 6 injections in one office visit! He immediately started his fever (within an hour) and began crying uncontrollably. Within days he stopped talking, became very sick and irritable and we witnessed four years of diarrhea! Yes! Four years! Were this not a vaccine injured child diagnosed falsely with "autism" the medical profession would have turned us in to child protective services for allowing this to go on so long! However, since the medical profession caused this "disorder", we were simply told that "this is just autism" and no treatment options were considered! This in and of itself is a criminal act that will be addressed on this site
http://viralsepidemic.com/
http://www.prisonplanet.tv/
http://www.infowars.com/

The FDA asserts that the foreign DNA fragments found in Gardasil pose no risk. In contrast, Dr. Hanan Polansky, from the Center for the Biology of Chronic Disease, uses his highly acclaimed discovery of Microcompetition to explain how these DNA fragments can cause major diseases.

Foreign DNA Found in Vaccine Can Cause Disease - 1 of 2

Link

Foreign DNA Found in Vaccine Can Cause Disease - 2 of 2

Link

• Visit poster's website
TrekkiELO

United States

• Posted: 04/21/2012 21:21
  • Post subject:
YES
  • Visit poster's website