ILLUMINATI

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 65, 66, 67  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: What is your view on the Illuminati.
Does not exist.
51%
 51%  [30]
It exists but is no big deal.
18%
 18%  [11]
It exists, is very powerful, and trying to create a one world government, religion, and currency.
29%
 29%  [17]
Total Votes : 58

Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 03/05/2011 14:27
  • Post subject:
I watched most of those videos, some of them highly entertaining, some of them highly scary, most of them at least interesting.

I believe the whole hypothesis about the illuminati, however, stems from the same human need for structure that is necessary for the belief in a god. For a lot of people it is not acceptable that the REASON for something happening is unknown or, even worse, uncontrolled. Just like it is by this logic unacceptable that there is no creator of the world, it is unacceptable that the immense inequalities of power and money that indeed let some people get away with murder are not organized with a comic book villain-like intention to rule the world, but instead the result of gogolplexes of little things that through various processes lead up to an end result that is not a straight line from a plan to a grand conclusion (please refrain from attacking the quantitative measure. I have no data to back the figure up and the only intention of using this ridiculous figure is to stress that the world as we know it today is the result of a ridiculous number of smaller events).

As the argument goes, in both cases, a long line of facts are shown. Examples of things that can be observed in the real world. These facts are then explained in a manner that holds up to varying degrees, in some cases pretty well and in some cases even so well that it can't be shown to be wrong. Since the explanations are based on verifiable facts, the explanations themselves are presented as facts. Of course, they are not. It is just another case of jumping to conclusions.

It would be interesting to see research that holds up under scrutiny that show the transition from the observations to the conclusions. As opposed to the case of god, the illuminati would likely have a definite interest in this research not being performed or presented, but nevertheless that is what is required in order to raise its status from that of just another tale to something that warrants incorporating into your own decisions on how to lead your life.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/05/2011 14:39
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
Does the end justify the means?

To whom are you reffering to?

I'm all for the free market system. I'm against government control. My reference to the Rothschild's feeding, clothing and giving shelter was only to give people an idea of just how wealthy they are. But it's not money that they desire. They have all the money already. They want total CONTROL. And they are succeeding. I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do with their money at all. That would be wrong. I don't want to redistribute wealth, I want to redistribute power back to the people so they can TRULLY BE FREE. I'm only putting out information that is true and that I feel is very important because it effects over 6 billion people. I'm getting called paranoid, racist, insane and all manner of things for what I'm doing. That's fine I'm going to continue. I believe in the saying that "all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing" I believe that evil is kicking ass so I am doing something about it.

What I'm hoping for is for people who come on my Illuminati thread watch some of these video's and decide for themselves what is real and what is not. At least then they will have made a more informed decision. Yes I will be hated, fine. And they used to call people crazy for saying the world was round and that the earth orbits the Sun.

I want people to be free thinkers like I am. I get attacked because I have long ago stepped out of the world system as much as possible. I am in the world but not of the world. I'm not one of the brainwashed sheeple being led to slaughter. I'm a free thinking man.

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/05/2011 14:48
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
I watched most of those videos, some of them highly entertaining, some of them highly scary, most of them at least interesting.

I believe the whole hypothesis about the illuminati, however, stems from the same human need for structure that is necessary for the belief in a god. For a lot of people it is not acceptable that the REASON for something happening is unknown or, even worse, uncontrolled. Just like it is by this logic unacceptable that there is no creator of the world, it is unacceptable that the immense inequalities of power and money that indeed let some people get away with murder are not organized with a comic book villain-like intention to rule the world, but instead the result of gogolplexes of little things that through various processes lead up to an end result that is not a straight line from a plan to a grand conclusion (please refrain from attacking the quantitative measure. I have no data to back the figure up and the only intention of using this ridiculous figure is to stress that the world as we know it today is the result of a ridiculous number of smaller events).

As the argument goes, in both cases, a long line of facts are shown. Examples of things that can be observed in the real world. These facts are then explained in a manner that holds up to varying degrees, in some cases pretty well and in some cases even so well that it can't be shown to be wrong. Since the explanations are based on verifiable facts, the explanations themselves are presented as facts. Of course, they are not. It is just another case of jumping to conclusions.

It would be interesting to see research that holds up under scrutiny that show the transition from the observations to the conclusions. As opposed to the case of god, the illuminati would likely have a definite interest in this research not being performed or presented, but nevertheless that is what is required in order to raise its status from that of just another tale to something that warrants incorporating into your own decisions on how to lead your life.

Very good Bork. And you are absolutely right about the Illuminati not wanting research performed or presented. One is actually putting themselves in harms way when doing so. But for me it just makes me want to do it more. Thing is, this is a subject involving multiple topics within it and is very time consuming, and difficult for reasons you have stated, so most people who are kept in survival mode don't have the time for it. This is not going to win me any popularity contests. I know that. But if even one person on here opens their mind and decides that yes, this is kinda making sense now that I think about it. That would be nice.

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 03/05/2011 14:54
  • Post subject:
Reminds me of Billy Joel's "An Innocent Man."
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 03/05/2011 15:05
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Very good Bork. And you are absolutely right about the Illuminati not wanting research performed or presented. One is actually putting themselves in harms way when doing so. But for me it just makes me want to do it more. Thing is, this is a subject involving multiple topics within it and is very time consuming, and difficult for reasons you have stated, so most people who are kept in survival mode don't have the time for it. This is not going to win me any popularity contests. I know that. But if even one person on here opens their mind and decides that yes, this is kinda making sense now that I think about it. That would be nice.

Please note that I do not believe in the illuminati controlling the world any more than I believe in any deity creating it. I do not think it is making sense either, in any other way than that there are still arguments that it has not been possible to discard yet. And as a final disclaimer, I did not say the illuminati does not want research performed or presented, as that could be misquoted as me supporting the whole theory. What I did say is that if there would be an organization like the illuminati with the goals and objectives they are generally described to possess, the logical conclusion would be that they would not want research actually confirming their existence to be performed or presented. The fact that indeed no such research has been brought to my attention does not say anything about their existence or non-existence.[/i]
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/05/2011 15:43
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
Reminds me of Billy Joel's "An Innocent Man."

That is a great song Very Happy

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/05/2011 15:58
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
GARY wrote:

Please note that I do not believe in the illuminati controlling the world any more than I believe in any deity creating it. I do not think it is making sense either, in any other way than that there are still arguments that it has not been possible to discard yet. And as a final disclaimer, I did not say the illuminati does not want research performed or presented, as that could be misquoted as me supporting the whole theory. What I did say is that if there would be an organization like the illuminati with the goals and objectives they are generally described to possess, the logical conclusion would be that they would not want research actually confirming their existence to be performed or presented. The fact that indeed no such research has been brought to my attention does not say anything about their existence or non-existence.[/i]

Easy there Bork I never said you said it made sense. And you have plenty of research on this thread. You just refuse to believe it. That's your problem not mine. Why don't you start a thread Bork. Instead of overcompinsating and attacking other people and there threads. Well, mine anyway. Go ahead Bork why don't you grace us all with all of your truths and wisdom on your own thread. But I know you won't. After all, it's much easier to just find anything you can wrong with my threads isn't it Bork. I don't give a shit what you think or what you think you know. I'm not a coward and I will continue spreading truth weather you like it or not. If you don't like my views, then why don't you stay the Hell away from my threads. You seem to be obsessed with me just like Cellar door is. I've done my research and the things I post are true. Keep your head up your ass Bork. And leave enough room for your ego to fit. Get a life Bork. Twisted Evil

• Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 03/05/2011 16:27
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Easy there Bork I never said you said it made sense. And you have plenty of research on this thread. You just refuse to believe it. That's your problem not mine. Why don't you start a thread Bork. Instead of overcompinsating and attacking other people and there threads. Well, mine anyway. Go ahead Bork why don't you grace us all with all of your truths and wisdom on your own thread. But I know you won't. After all, it's much easier to just find anything you can wrong with my threads isn't it Bork. I don't give a shit what you think or what you think you know. I'm not a coward and I will continue spreading truth weather you like it or not. If you don't like my views, then why don't you stay the Hell away from my threads. You seem to be obsessed with me just like Cellar door is. I've done my research and the things I post are true. Keep your head up your ass Bork. And leave enough room for your ego to fit. Get a life Bork. :twisted:

I don't have anything personal against you or anyone else on this site, and I can't see how anything in this post could even remotely be considered as an attack. I am not actively searching for flaws, all I would like to see is the missing link between the facts and the conclusion that it proves the existence and power of (in this case) the illuminati. I have looked at the research that has been provided so far and the reason I have been posting a reply to it is that I can not find that one missing but crucial link. Without it there is little or no reason for believing this theory.

I don't believe things are facts just because I say so, nor that anyone would feel graced by my truths and wisdom, so do not expect me to start any threads where any skepticism will be treated with hostility instead of explanation and argument. We are however both somewhat active on this forum and our interests seem to overlap on many instances. Our thoughts and conclusions on several of these matters seem to differ however, which is one of the reasons discussions start in the first place.

As for "staying the hell" away from the spreading of information I disagree with, do not expect that to happen. I believe that anyone who is trying to teach or convince someone else about any piece of information should be liable for explaining why that information should be considered valuable. Instead of flinging insults, show me why I should believe what you are saying.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/05/2011 16:29
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
GARY wrote:
Easy there Bork I never said you said it made sense. And you have plenty of research on this thread. You just refuse to believe it. That's your problem not mine. Why don't you start a thread Bork. Instead of overcompinsating and attacking other people and there threads. Well, mine anyway. Go ahead Bork why don't you grace us all with all of your truths and wisdom on your own thread. But I know you won't. After all, it's much easier to just find anything you can wrong with my threads isn't it Bork. I don't give a shit what you think or what you think you know. I'm not a coward and I will continue spreading truth weather you like it or not. If you don't like my views, then why don't you stay the Hell away from my threads. You seem to be obsessed with me just like Cellar door is. I've done my research and the things I post are true. Keep your head up your ass Bork. And leave enough room for your ego to fit. Get a life Bork. Twisted Evil

I don't have anything personal against you or anyone else on this site, and I can't see how anything in this post could even remotely be considered as an attack. I am not actively searching for flaws, all I would like to see is the missing link between the facts and the conclusion that it proves the existence and power of (in this case) the illuminati. I have looked at the research that has been provided so far and the reason I have been posting a reply to it is that I can not find that one missing but crucial link. Without it there is little or no reason for believing this theory.

I don't believe things are facts just because I say so, nor that anyone would feel graced by my truths and wisdom, so do not expect me to start any threads where any skepticism will be treated with hostility instead of explanation and argument. We are however both somewhat active on this forum and our interests seem to overlap on many instances. Our thoughts and conclusions on several of these matters seem to differ however, which is one of the reasons discussions start in the first place.

As for "staying the hell" away from the spreading of information I disagree with, do not expect that to happen. I believe that anyone who is trying to teach or convince someone else about any piece of information should be liable for explaining why that information should be considered valuable. Instead of flinging insults, show me instead why I should believe what you are saying.

O.K. fair enogh Bork.

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/05/2011 16:37
  • Post subject:
Let's see what Dave Mustaine thinks about the Illuminati and their goal of total world domination with one leader, one religion and one currency in this interview. Or is he crazy and paranoid also?

Link

• Visit poster's website