ILLUMINATI

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 65, 66, 67  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic

Poll: What is your view on the Illuminati.
Does not exist.
51%
 51%  [30]
It exists but is no big deal.
18%
 18%  [11]
It exists, is very powerful, and trying to create a one world government, religion, and currency.
29%
 29%  [17]
Total Votes : 58

Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 03/05/2011 17:18
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Let's see what Dave Mustaine thinks about the Illuminati and their goal of total world domination with one leader, one religion and one currency in this interview. Or is he crazy and paranoid also?

I think it needs to be expressed that I didn't call anyone crazy or paranoid. Dave Mustaine is a very talented musician whom I admire for those qualities, but I would not have thought of him as an authority on the illuminati and am not willing to take his word on the matter as fact without some argument. He deserves to be heard on the matter of course, only, 21 minutes and 20 seconds later, he did not really say much about it. For those who did not watch the whole clip above it is an interview mostly about Megadeth's new album where Dave Mustaine mentions something about a master plan and everything being part of that plan (without anything whatsoever showing the validity of that mention). He then lets us know that he heard a story, after which Alex Jones, the interviewer, tells us his view on why Abraham Lincoln and JFK were killed (again without letting us know why we should believe it). After that Dave Mustaine lets us know that "There's things they don't teach people. They want to keep people stupid" without telling us who "they" are. The illuminati are not mentioned at all in the entire clip, so unless Dave Mustaine lets us know elsewhere that they are who he meant, that is a conclusion we have to make ourselves. It does not appear logical however that such an organization would have managed to infiltrate the entire faculty of every institution that teaches business studies, while at the same time keeping their existence a secret.

Frankly, in any discussion about the illuminati this clip has nothing to add, and in one about WHY one should believe it, this is completely and utterly worthless.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/05/2011 17:35
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
GARY wrote:
Let's see what Dave Mustaine thinks about the Illuminati and their goal of total world domination with one leader, one religion and one currency in this interview. Or is he crazy and paranoid also?

I think it needs to be expressed that I didn't call anyone crazy or paranoid. Dave Mustaine is a very talented musician whom I admire for those qualities, but I would not have thought of him as an authority on the illuminati and am not willing to take his word on the matter as fact without some argument. He deserves to be heard on the matter of course, only, 21 minutes and 20 seconds later, he did not really say much about it. For those who did not watch the whole clip above it is an interview mostly about Megadeth's new album where Dave Mustaine mentions something about a master plan and everything being part of that plan (without anything whatsoever showing the validity of that mention). He then lets us know that he heard a story, after which Alex Jones, the interviewer, tells us his view on why Abraham Lincoln and JFK were killed (again without letting us know why we should believe it). After that Dave Mustaine lets us know that "There's things they don't teach people. They want to keep people stupid" without telling us who "they" are. The illuminati are not mentioned at all in the entire clip, so unless Dave Mustaine lets us know elsewhere that they are who he meant, that is a conclusion we have to make ourselves. It does not appear logical however that such an organization would have managed to infiltrate the entire faculty of every institution that teaches business studies, while at the same time keeping their existence a secret.

Frankly, in any discussion about the illuminati this clip has nothing to add, and in one about WHY one should believe it, this is completely and utterly worthless.

Bork I put a 6 video series on WHO THEY ARE. I have stated that amoung the 13 main famalies of the Illuminati are the ROTHSCHILDS. They alone own and control 3 major Tv networks, Reuters, and the Asociated press. That alone gives them major control of what people THINK is the news of the world but is really only what THEY WANT PEOPLE TO BELIEVE. Come on Bork quit saying that I haven't been stating facts and naming names. So you keep posting words to the effect that I have no valid information in this thread. A 10 year old could come up with plenty of information from these video's. Go ahead Bork, explain what facts I have wrong, instead of saying how could this be. Dave Mustaine was just another believer that I thought maybe some people might take more notice of this topic knowing that he knows about the coming 1 leader, 1 religion, 1 currency world. This is taking a lot of time having to explain things twice. I have only yet begun to expose the Illuminati and their NEW WORLD ORDER.

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/06/2011 04:31
  • Post subject:
Megadeth song about Illuminati control of the world.

Link

And another.

Link

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/06/2011 06:32
  • Post subject:
I've been called paranoid and delusion more than once on this site by people such as Cellardoor to name one. I have just under 500 posts in the forum section on this site. So they are delusional? Is my chart delusional also? Does that make the 35 people who have rated my chart which has a 77 average rating delusional then?

Let's see who else is paranoid and delusional because they believe in the Illuminati and how they control the planet.

So John Lennon was paranoid and delusional?

Link

So then is Sean Penn also paranoid and delusional?

Link

So then all of these people died for nothing?

Link

And these people as well?

Link

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/06/2011 10:36
  • Post subject:
Here is another person that, according to people like Cellardoor, is paranoid and delusional, Michael Jackson. Hmm.. I wonder what it could be that Michael was so afraid to say? Just what is it that could scare the King Of Pop so much?

Link

Link

These next 3 video's were banned by the Illuminati controlled networks and cable companies. Don't take my word for it, check it out for yourselves. These are from a show that Jesse Ventura did. Maybe Cellardoor would like to call Jesse a paranoid and delusional man, I'm sure he would like that. Jesse Ventura has been a proffesional wrestler, U.S. Navy Seal, and the Goveror of the state of Minnesota. So good luck with that Cellardoor.

For the uninitiated, the Illuminati are behind the New World Order. Your texbooks and teachers may have told you that the N.W.O. is a good thing. Trust me, it's actually your worst nightmare coming true. So what does your Illuminati controlled government have in store for the American people (and everyone else for that matter)? What are your plans for the future? You may want to change them if you dare watch these 3 video's. If you want to remain in a fairy tail world a little longer. You best skip watching these.

Link

Link

Link

This video is about the censorship of the 3 previous video's.

Link

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 03/07/2011 09:39
  • Post subject:
Cellardoor has accused me of being a racist. Racism is the belief that 1 race is superior to another. But, of my 500 posts I would like Cellardoor to point 1 out that is racist. But of course he will fail as he always does when he attacks me because of his obsession with me. It's sad really. Have you ever noticed in this brave new world that we now live in how many times a white person is called a racist when the other person doesn't like what they said? Well I have many times. It's because people like Cellardoor are ignorant and can't win on issues so they call others racists, crazy and paranoid. Rather pathetic I must say.

Well, for Cellardoor's information, and others. the Illuminati are WHITE people. Yes they have other races who hold high powered offices, but they are only (as the U2 and Megadeth video's I posted) puppets on strings. I am Caucasion. If I were a racist as Cellardoor has labeled me, would I be attacking my own race? Rolling Eyes So then I have a label for Cellardoor. IGNORAMUS.

Link

Link

• Visit poster's website
Norman Bates

France

• Posted: 03/07/2011 19:56
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Racism is the belief that 1 race is superior to another.

I thought it was the belief that they were several human races.
  • Visit poster's website
purple

• Posted: 03/07/2011 21:01
  • Post subject:
I don't want to get into the whole illuminati thing, but racists can still hate on people of their own race. e.g. black people hating on other black people for being too white, or the Southern whites killing the Northern whites in the US Civil War
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 03/07/2011 23:09
  • Post subject:
purple wrote:
I don't want to get into the whole illuminati thing, but racists can still hate on people of their own race. e.g. black people hating on other black people for being too white, or the Southern whites killing the Northern whites in the US Civil War

And I thought it was the North killing the South during that War of Oppression. It was 2,100,000 vs 1,064,000. Given their greater number of targets, I guess it was easier killing the union on our confederate soil (140,414 KIA vs 72,524).
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
purple

• Posted: 03/07/2011 23:36
  • Post subject:
whatever you think about the war, it was whites killing whites, presumably over issues of race