United States of America

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/12/2011 07:40
  • Post subject:
Remember this fact America.

Your more likely to be killed by lightning than you are of being killed by a "terrorist"

And those who give up their freedom for security deserve neither.

Link

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/18/2011 19:54
  • Post subject:
Just a short video showing more ways that the US constitution is being flushed, Americans are losing their civil rights, and few people know, want to know, or even seem to care.

Link

• Visit poster's website
Johnny Flynn

United States

• Posted: 05/18/2011 22:13
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Just a short video showing more ways that the US constitution is being flushed, Americans are losing their civil rights, and few people know, want to know, or even seem to care.

Link

Nice to see Fox News on the side of civil rights now that a Democrat is in office and Bush isn't. Where were they when the Patriot Act went through? Oh yeah. Shilling for it.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/19/2011 00:15
  • Post subject:
Johnny Flynn wrote:
GARY wrote:

Link

Nice to see Fox News on the side of civil rights now that a Democrat is in office and Bush isn't. Where were they when the Patriot Act went through? Oh yeah. Shilling for it.

The "Patriot act" is nothing of the kind. It's a horrible piece of legislation that almost single handidly flushed the constitution down the shitter. It came out of 9-11, which was one of the reasons why they created the 9-11 lie and blamed it on Osama Bin Laden.

The man in the video though used to be a judge. The same one that I just posted a video of a few days ago of which you commented on by saying "I agree with most everything this man said" Remember that Johnny? I do.

I don't think FOX is much different than CNN or MSNBC as far as the "truth" goes or covering things that are really important to the average American. But I do like the Judge(as far as network "news" people go) and he stands up for the US constitution. And anyone who defends the constitution is a friend of mine.

• Visit poster's website
Johnny Flynn

United States

• Posted: 05/19/2011 03:25
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Johnny Flynn wrote:
GARY wrote:

Link

The "Patriot act" is nothing of the kind. It's a horrible piece of legislation that almost single handidly flushed the constitution down the shitter. It came out of 9-11, which was one of the reasons why they created the 9-11 lie and blamed it on Osama Bin Laden.

The man in the video though used to be a judge. The same one that I just posted a video of a few days ago of which you commented on by saying "I agree with most everything this man said" Remember that Johnny? I do.

I don't think FOX is much different than CNN or MSNBC as far as the "truth" goes or covering things that are really important to the average American. But I do like the Judge(as far as network "news" people go) and he stands up for the US constitution. And anyone who defends the constitution is a friend of mine.

I think you completely misunderstood what I was saying. I know exactly who Judge Napolitano is. I was making the point that when all these laws came about that impuned on our civil rights, such as the Patriot Act, Fox News was mum on the issue because it was there guy George Bush in office. Now all of the sudden they give Judge Napolitano a show talking about how wrong it is. Why, because Obama is our President now. So now they can go on about the constitution being violated. Why didn't they give the Judge a show while Bush was in office when these horrendous laws and violations were going on? Seems really hypocritical.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/19/2011 03:32
  • Post subject:
Johnny Flynn wrote:
GARY wrote:
Johnny Flynn wrote:
GARY wrote:

Link

I think you completely misunderstood what I was saying. I know exactly who Judge Napolitano is. I was making the point that when all these laws came about that impuned on our civil rights, such as the Patriot Act, Fox News was mum on the issue because it was there guy George Bush in office. Now all of the sudden they give Judge Napolitano a show talking about how wrong it is. Why, because Obama is our President now. So now they can go on about the constitution being violated. Why didn't they give the Judge a show while Bush was in office when these horrendous laws and violations were going on? Seems really hypocritical.

That's because it is hypocritical. It's all part of the game the "real" powers that be play. They get us fighting about Democrat vs Republican when NEITHER side is right or is FOR THE PEOPLE AND BY THE PEOPLE. All they care about is being reelected and keeping power.

Still, having said that. Judge Napolitano is one of the rare people on television who understands that and doesn't act like a talking head puppet for the Illuminati big banks and oil corps etc.

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 05/19/2011 03:55
  • Post subject:
Napolitano is a pro-life libertarian also known as Libertarian conservatism.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/19/2011 03:58
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
Napolitano is a pro-life libertarian also known as Libertarian conservatism.

And your point is Think

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 05/21/2011 02:37
  • Post subject:
"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto."
"Delay is preferable to error."
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom."
"How much pain they have cost us, the evils which have never happened."
"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."
"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.”
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 05/21/2011 03:36
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:
"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine."
"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto."
"Delay is preferable to error."
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom."
"How much pain they have cost us, the evils which have never happened."
"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."
"Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances."
"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.”

seems like all the problems - with none of the solutions: you can't beat that.