View previous topic :: View next topic
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 08/30/2011 22:17
  • Post subject:
Jackwc wrote:
GARY wrote:
itsit wrote:
For a man who believes in democracy he sure as hell didn't have a very good one. If I'm right, isn't killing/imprisoning people for believeing differently is very much the opposite.

Don't be so naive, what do you think the leaders of the U.S., England , France etc. have been doing for centuries?

Stalin had over 30,000,000 people killed in Russia, yet nobody killed him.

Actually... lots of people tried to kill Stalin. Don't you remember all the wars of the last century which revolved around just that?

Of course, I'm not writing off the actions of Western nations, such as the "torture first, decide guilt later" tactics employed by the United States military and respective police forces, but Gaddafi took it to a much larger and much more extreme scale.

And you have what facts to back up your accusations against Gaddafi ?

Do you actually believe that if the powers that be REALLY wanted Stalin killed that they would not have been able to do it?

Also, nobody has yet responded to my reminding people of the slaughter of over 1,000,000 INNOCENT "AMERICAN" Indians d'oh!

And marching the survivors off to the worst land in America and told them "You now will live here"

Also, do you think that I know not about history Shocked

I assure you that I know history very well thank you.

But, so it would seem, by your statement about "all the wars of the last century which revolved around just that", with all do respect, is quite laughable in it's ignorance.

No, I'm not calling YOU ignorant, I'm calling the history books in the schools today and their rewriting of TRUE history, ignorant. Among other things like wrong and evil.

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 08/31/2011 03:13
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
GARY wrote:
itsit wrote:
For a man who believes in democracy he sure as hell didn't have a very good one. If I'm right, isn't killing/imprisoning people for believeing differently is very much the opposite.

Don't be so naive, what do you think the leaders of the U.S., England , France etc. have been doing for centuries?

Actually... lots of people tried to kill Stalin. Don't you remember all the wars of the last century which revolved around just that?

Of course, I'm not writing off the actions of Western nations, such as the "torture first, decide guilt later" tactics employed by the United States military and respective police forces, but Gaddafi took it to a much larger and much more extreme scale.

Do you actually believe that if the powers that be REALLY wanted Stalin killed that they would not have been able to do it?

Also, nobody has yet responded to my reminding people of the slaughter of over 1,000,000 INNOCENT "AMERICAN" Indians #-o

And marching the survivors off to the worst land in America and told them "You now will live here"

Also, do you think that I know not about history :shock:

But, so it would seem, by your statement about "all the wars of the last century which revolved around just that", with all do respect, is quite laughable in it's ignorance.

No, I'm not calling YOU ignorant, I'm calling the history books in the schools today and their rewriting of TRUE history, ignorant. Among other things like wrong and evil.

Being an Ojibwa myself, I am very aware of what my people suffered, and what many people have suffered at the hands of the government (which also includes several generations of black Americans and Japanese-Americans during WW2). On the bright side, I AM noticing a shift in the educational system and the newer textbooks as of late to address these wrongdoings.

Not to mention, the USSR was a superpower armed with nuclear weapons. Stalin would be a hell of a hard mark to hit, and even if you DID hit him, you could still face his wrath in the form of a nuclear apocalypse. And still, it isn't like the CIA has a perfect assassination track record. The US tried to assassinate Fidel Castro many times (something I COMPLETELY disagree with as Castro had done NOTHING to even WARRANT that sort of hostility) and even once attempted to invade.

When it comes down to it, I don't think Gaddafi isn't a very nice guy, in fact I think he's a pretty bad guy, but (as I said before) that still doesn't mean we have the right to just go in, dethrone him and kill his family. We are not the "World Police" and we have to accept this for SEVERAL reasons, for starters the economic consequences of such actions.

Music sucks. Check out my favourite movies, fam:
http://letterboxd.com/jackiegigantic/
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 08/31/2011 03:27
  • Post subject:
Jackwc wrote:
GARY wrote:
Jackwc wrote:
GARY wrote:
itsit wrote:

Also, nobody has yet responded to my reminding people of the slaughter of over 1,000,000 INNOCENT "AMERICAN" Indians d'oh!

Also, do you think that I know not about history Shocked

Being an Ojibwa myself, I am very aware of what my people suffered, and what many people have suffered at the hands of the government (which also includes several generations of black Americans and Japanese-Americans during WW2). On the bright side, I AM noticing a shift in the educational system and the newer textbooks as of late to address these wrongdoings.

Not to mention, the USSR was a superpower armed with nuclear weapons. Stalin would be a hell of a hard mark to hit, and even if you DID hit him, you could still face his wrath in the form of a nuclear apocalypse. And still, it isn't like the CIA has a perfect assassination track record. The US tried to assassinate Fidel Castro many times (something I COMPLETELY disagree with as Castro had done NOTHING to even WARRANT that sort of hostility) and even once attempted to invade.

When it comes down to it, I don't think Gaddafi isn't a very nice guy, in fact I think he's a pretty bad guy, but (as I said before) that still doesn't mean we have the right to just go in, dethrone him and kill his family. We are not the "World Police" and we have to accept this for SEVERAL reasons, for starters the economic consequences of such actions.

I agree with you.

Right now I just want some peace in this world.

I just wanted to add that the black people were sold into slavery by other black people and the Jewish people have been persecuted more than they have. As well as the American Indians.

But in my life of 46 years I haven't heard the Jews or Indians bitch about their plight anywhere near what the blacks have. I've never seen Jews or Indians riot and get even 5% of the voice nor teaching of their plight than have the black people in the U.S.

Go ahead and bitch and moan and whine everyone and call me the favorite I got nothing to come back response of "racist" for you waste your time on me.

I'm not "politically correct" nor am I a "racist"

I'm just being honest.

• Visit poster's website
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 08/31/2011 04:05
  • Post subject:
Weeeeell, I don't want to start a game of "whose oppressed minority was oppressed more", bt there are certainly a lot more African-Americans alive to complain about their conditions, seeing as unlike the Jews and the Indians they were never driven to near-extinction. Still I bet... um... I bet those hoses they used on them in Detroit were... uh... pretty brutal. Gee, don't want to be on the wrong side of one of those. I might get really wet and possibly catch a cold.

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 08/31/2011 04:13
  • Post subject:
You did just as I said you would.

Go ahead and bitch and moan and whine everyone and call me the favorite I got nothing to come back response of "racist" for you waste your time on me.

I'm just being honest.

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 08/31/2011 14:20
  • Post subject:
All races are oppressed, starved, controlled, killed, and spend their lives as slaves working for the Illuminati.

We need to stop blaming each other and dividing along racial lines and join together.

We ALL need to put the blame where it belongs, take our chains off, and Incarcerate/slaughter the REAL enemy.

The rich politic elite NWO Illuminati.

• Visit poster's website
Norman Bates

France

• Posted: 08/31/2011 15:09
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
All races (...)

There are no races.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 08/31/2011 15:27
  • Post subject:
Norman Bates wrote:
GARY wrote:
All races (...)

There are no races.

Yes there are "races" just as there are different tribes.

It doesn't do any good to deny that we have some differences, and variety is the spice of life.

What people need to do, as I stated previously, is to not fight and hate others for these differences and quit blaming other races/tribes for their problems.

The small group of mainly white individuals/families who control 90% of the worlds wealth and have the power use race as a weapon to be held against us.

It's the oldest trick in the book.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

• Visit poster's website
Norman Bates

France

• Posted: 08/31/2011 15:40
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:

Yes there are "races"

There is no world consensus whatsoever on this subject. Denying the word "race" is not denying the word "variety".
  • Visit poster's website
Jackwc
Queen Of The Forums

Canada

• Posted: 08/31/2011 16:15
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
You did just as I said you would.

I'm just being honest.

What are you talking about? I was agreeing with you!

• Visit poster's website