• Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
Bork
Executive Hillbilly

United States

• Posted: 05/12/2011 05:13
  • Post subject:
The religious right can easily solve this problem. Just have a couple of them TV Evangelists put on a show and pretend the money goes to the jesus. Then, instead of buying themselves sports cars and mansions and fur coats, the money is used to pay the debt. A couple of Friday nights and it's done.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/12/2011 06:13
  • Post subject:
Bork wrote:
The religious right can easily solve this problem. Just have a couple of them TV Evangelists put on a show and pretend the money goes to the jesus. Then, instead of buying themselves sports cars and mansions and fur coats, the money is used to pay the debt. A couple of Friday nights and it's done.

So how exactly is the atheist left any better? They take money from one group of people and give it to another because they voted for them. They make people pay more and more and more taxes yet don't pay any themselves. Obummer talks about helping your grandmother yet his own Grandmother lives in squalor.

How about trying this Bork?

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO STOP ROBBING THE PEOPLE AND SPENDING SO MUCH MONEY AS IT GETS BIGGER AND BIGGER AND MORE AND MORE POWERFUL.

Ya know, dat dare just might work ya tink?

And all I got was this silly hat

• Visit poster's website
bcaie16

Canada

• Posted: 05/14/2011 23:41
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
Bork wrote:

So how exactly is the atheist left any better?

Political opinions aside, atheism is a denial of theism. Nothing more. It can't be associated with a certain side of the political spectrum. The left is hardly exclusively atheist, just as the right isn't (entirely) religious. Also, atheism itself can't be held to blame for ANYTHING, as there is not dogmatic...in other words, all atheists are different, with varying opinions on most things. People never seem to get this right.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/14/2011 23:49
  • Post subject:
bcaie16 wrote:
GARY wrote:
Bork wrote:

Political opinions aside, atheism is a denial of theism. Nothing more. It can't be associated with a certain side of the political spectrum. The left is hardly exclusively atheist, just as the right isn't (entirely) religious. Also, atheism itself can't be held to blame for ANYTHING, as there is not dogmatic...in other words, all atheists are different, with varying opinions on most things. People never seem to get this right.

Personally, I don't blame atheists for anything.

I just wouldn't want to be one and stand before God on judgment day.

• Visit poster's website
bcaie16

Canada

• Posted: 05/14/2011 23:54
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
bcaie16 wrote:
GARY wrote:
Bork wrote:

Not saying you blame them. But putting them under one banner is like saying blue eyed people are left wing. And as to the judgement day thing, well with all due respect I wouldn't want to waste my whole life worshipping a "god" to end in the same place every living thing does.
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 05/14/2011 23:56
  • Post subject:
bcaie16 wrote:
GARY wrote:
bcaie16 wrote:
GARY wrote:
Bork wrote:

Not saying you blame them. But putting them under one banner is like saying blue eyed people are left wing. And as to the judgement day thing, well with all due respect I wouldn't want to waste my whole life worshipping a "god" to end in the same place every living thing does.

So you don't think you have a soul ?

• Visit poster's website
bcaie16

Canada

• Posted: 05/15/2011 00:30
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:
bcaie16 wrote:
GARY wrote:
bcaie16 wrote:
GARY wrote:
Bork wrote:

So you don't think you have a soul ?

Well we have different personalities and such but I do not believe in a soul, no.
  • Visit poster's website
Necharsian
Best Ever User

Canada

• Posted: 05/17/2011 03:35
  • Post subject:
GARY wrote:

Just out of curiousity, what happens if someone is a good person all their life (i.e. doing selfless acts of kindness, never doing particularily evil things, etc.) but they don't believe in God. When they die, they find out that infact God is real.

Does this person get into heaven? Yes or no?
  • Visit poster's website
Wombi

• Posted: 05/17/2011 04:13
  • Post subject:
Necharsian wrote:
GARY wrote:

Just out of curiousity, what happens if someone is a good person all their life (i.e. doing selfless acts of kindness, never doing particularily evil things, etc.) but they don't believe in God. When they die, they find out that infact God is real.

Does this person get into heaven? Yes or no?

according to the bible, no. but I guess you were asking GARY so we'll see what he says.