The occupy Wall Street protests & End the fed protests

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 09/30/2011 12:56
  • Post subject: The occupy Wall Street protests & End the fed protests
I felt this needed it's own thread because it's very important and your beloved major mass media outlets are barely mentioning it, if at all.

And they certainly are not going to interview the people in the street and ask them what the protest is about.

Another example of how your "news" is good for shit.

But, thanks to some caring and brave people like Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, and the RT alternative news, the truth is out there. You just have to look for it, shake off all of the brainwashing that you have been subjected to all of your life, open your mind, and deal with reality.

Many people are waking up to the truth and many more need to while we still have a chance to get America back to when it was TRULY the home of the FREE.

The protest started on September 17 2011 and is still going on and getting stronger.

While the U.S. federal government steals your money to drop bombs on 5 other nations currently and send our young off to war to be maimed, scarred, and killed while Americans wave the flag and feel all proud of this evil horror that the U.S. is forcing on other nations in the name of "peace" and "freedom" Rolling Eyes

We Americans are being beaten and thrown in jail for PEACEFULLY protesting and exercising our constitutional rights.

Link

Link

And all I got was this silly hat

Last edited by GARY on 10/17/2011 17:02; edited 2 times in total
  • Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 09/30/2011 13:11
  • Post subject:

keep thinking your free everyone.

Keep your head in the sand.

keep pretending the danger's not real.

Keep watching all of the like 20 cop shows that are currently on TV and think that shit's reality.

These are recent videos from events of September 2011 and they are REAL. THIS is what is REALLY going on in America. "Land of the free"

Funny, how public sector workers such as police and corrections officers are asking for Americans to protect their job/pension/health care security from Republican/Conservative spending cuts (examples in Wisconsin and Ohio). But then the police state pays us back by beating, gas, shoot with rubber bullets and wrongfully arresting Americans who are demanding accountability from the Wall St con-artists who ruined our economy. The Class War has begun and the LAW better get out of the way.

Why the hell was any of this not covered by the U.S. national media? It's as if it never happened. They are trying to bury this. Thanks to all the people out there with camcorders who have become the real news reporters of the world. Fuck the national media.

On Occupation of Wall Street Day Four of the "American Revolution II," with a total of eight arrests, six on Monday, civil rights lawyers were on the scene at noon Tuesday after police reportedly raided the protesting human rights defenders' peaceful encampment leaving one in critical condition, others thrown to the ground, and the rest of the world in the dark by confiscating the livestream equipment. Occupy Wall Street issued a report near mid-day Tuesday stating they "hope police did not murder" the man having an asthma attack as a group of police officers attacked him and ignored medics saying he needed an ambulance.

"One of the medics on site informed the police that they needed to call an ambulance because this was a potentially fatal circumstance. They ignored him. We have no current information on this protester, but we hope that he hasn't been murdered by the police," reported Occupy Wall Street, an initiative driven collectively without a leader. (See Youtube video of police raid embedded on this page left below Getty Image.)

"Anonymous has issued a series of statements alleging police have increased their presence arresting," reported IB Times around noon on Tuesday.

"2 members of #OccupyWallStreet media team & another person arrested for trying to use a tarp to protect communications equipment from rain," read the AnonOps tweet according to IBTimes.

After arrests were made for wearing masks and writing on sidewalks with sidewalk chalk, The New York Times reported late Monday, "In a continuation of the demonstrations that began Saturday, nearly 200 protesters marched along Wall Street and other parts of the financial district Monday morning, brandishing American flags and signs denouncing the economic system. At least six of them were arrested."

"The first three arrests came on Pine Street, when a police lieutenant ordered that two men wearing ski masks be taken into custody. Officers then arrested a woman wearing a plastic mask on the back of her head."

"The next arrest came a few minutes later on when a deputy inspector standing on Wall Street ordered a man wearing an orange hat to keep moving. The man, who had turned around in a crowded sidewalk just west of Broad Street, spoke to the inspector for a moment, then lifted his hands and said that he was having difficulty moving." (NYTimes)

According to theTimes, what its reporters saw conflicts with what police stated about one arrest:

"Another man was arrested, and the police initially said he was charged with jumping a police barrier and resisting arrest. But a reporter and a photographer for The Times who witnessed and documented the episode between the man in the orange hat and the police did not see him attempting to jump a barrier. Late in the afternoon, the police said the man was charged with committing disorderly conduct by impeding pedestrian traffic, not with jumping a barrier.

Using a megaphone, police had told the rights defenders they needed to take camping tarps down "but did not deliver an order signifying anyone would be under arrest and held responsible for 'not properly' complying according to Firedog Lake that is also monitoring Tweets, the protesters main source of communicating.

Occupy Wall Street reported:

"The first arrest was a protester who objected to the police removing a tarp that was protecting our media equipment from the rain. The police said that the tarp constituted a tent, in spite of it not being a habitat in any way. Police continued pressuring protesters with extralegal tactics, saying that a protester on a bullhorn was breaking a law. The protester refused to cease exercising his first amendment rights and was also arrested.

"Then the police began to indiscriminately attempt to arrest protesters, many of them unsheathed their batons, in spite of the fact that the protest remained peaceful.

"One of the protesters received a large gash on their leg, another lost a tooth.

"Multiple police tackled a protester and sat on him as he continually warned them that he was experiencing an asthma attack. One of the medics on site informed the police that they needed to call an ambulance because this was a potentially fatal circumstance.

"They ignored him. We have no current information on this protester, but we hope that he hasn't been murdered by the police."

Link

Link

Link

• Visit poster's website
alelsupreme
Awful.

United Kingdom

• Posted: 09/30/2011 19:11
  • Post subject:
The thing is, most police officers are genuinely nice people who actually want to uphold the law.

But you always get the pricks who want to beat people up and act like a big man.

I admire the protesters, with all that's wrong in the world it's about time someone did a protest.
  • Visit poster's website
Kiki

• Posted: 09/30/2011 19:26
  • Post subject:
I have been kept well informed on this and have heard about people in the crowds talking with the police there. Some members of the police force kept saying things like "I'm sorry" and "I can't believe we are doing this" which seems to suggest something sinister has been going on higher up. While you could argue they were doing orders to keep food on their plates, it still doesn't justify the actions as right.
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 10/01/2011 01:50
  • Post subject:
First Amendment to the United States Constitution

THIS is what made the Unites States of America free.

THIS is what many people have died for in wars.

THIS is what the President, the Armed forces, AND LAW ENFORCEMENT

SWEAR TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND. Exclamation

But obviously DO NOT Evil or Very Mad

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The right to peaceably assemble means that someone can gather together with others without fear from the government that they are a mob. People can get together with whomever they want as long as they are peaceful and not causing trouble. This applies to all groups, even if people don't like those groups. Motorcycle gangs, militia groups, vampire clubs, and the Ku Klux Klan can all meet freely as long as they are peaceful. Protest marchers and government haters also have the right to meet with whom they want to meet.

Members of the Ku Klux Klan meet at a rally.

But they are arresting people in N.Y. for this Evil or Very Mad

• Visit poster's website
Hayden

Canada

• Posted: 10/01/2011 02:05
  • Post subject:
Canada is getting very little of this news....as usual Rolling Eyes

So, I'm completely uninformed, and whenever I read about this, I've been confused as fuck, cause it makes no sense at all Brick wall

Can someone sum-up what's going on in a very small-worded analysis?
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 10/01/2011 02:29
  • Post subject:

Link

Alex goes into the truth at about 33 minutes into this video about what the "police" are doing and doing all over America.

No, you will not see this on any major TV network. For they are all owned by the same group of people who are the REAL problem in America, and the world.

Link

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 10/01/2011 13:38
  • Post subject:

Link

Here you go everyone, if this doesn't get you angry, then I guess nothing will.

Here is the enemy laughing at the protesters and all of us really.

And they are drinking champange Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I'm ready to go to New York city and start kicking some Illuminati ass Exclamation

Link

• Visit poster's website
GARY

Brunei Darussalam

• Posted: 10/02/2011 10:32
  • Post subject:
O.K. per usual, your major media outlets are keeping you in the dark about what is REALLY going on.

But, as you can clearly see, the Occupy Wall Street is not only real and ongoing, it has spread way beyond N.Y. city.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Link

Link

• Visit poster's website
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 10/04/2011 05:47
  • Post subject:

• Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website