Down with the New World Order!

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
maxperenchio

• Posted: 02/20/2010 21:55
  • Post subject: Down with the New World Order!
After reading some of the insights on the Obama thread and others like it, there are many interesting opinions on secretive foreign policy, globalization, propaganda, the Illuminati, and "conspiracies" in general (not trying to use the word in the pejorative sense). I'm no erudite but I love watching shit like Zeitgeist (especially Addendum), Alex Jones, Michael Ruppert, and even David Icke (the lizard people! The LIZARD PEOPLE!) If you guys could make any recommendations regarding good conspiracy videos or literature, I'd love to check them out.

For all the RFNAPLES' of the world, Alex Jones' "The Obama Deception" is super interesting, and it offers a plethora of facts that you can actually research, unlike "Zeitgeist". There is also an awesome 2 hour discussion between Alex Jones and Zeitgeist creator Peter Joseph on youtube... its also really hilarious.

I just watched a really absorbing movie called "Collapse" which features the investigative journalist wizard Michael Ruppert. Deals with the oil crisis, the CIA, the myth of "green", and questions regarding humanity in general. Check it out.

Any more good recommendations or discussion would be greatly appreciated.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/21/2010 01:02
  • Post subject:

Link

• Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website
maxperenchio

• Posted: 02/21/2010 01:07
  • Post subject:
This is actually really awesome. When I first saw it I thought it was going to be some FOX NEWS super conservative bullshit- and while its certainly paleo-conservative, it seems to be more of the Noam Chomsky spirit. The breakdown of the cabinet members is fucking insane.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
Richie Hunt

• Posted: 02/21/2010 01:09
  • Post subject:
its a shame that people would rather talk about Tiger Woods than government activities, financials and those rich pricks and what they are upto... so this is a good thread... the only problem is you do get alot of people who go over the top with this stuff and start mixing fantasy in with reality... anyways here are some of mine

tesla and HAARP theories are great, they are more than possible and probable... here's a good one

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/jsmith.htm

Venus project is quite nice - one day i imagine our world could be like this.

http://www.thevenusproject.com/a-new-so...sign/essay

this has daily articles, some conspiracies, some interesting news etc.

http://millennium-ark.net/index1.html
  • Visit poster's website
purple

• Posted: 02/21/2010 07:47
  • Post subject:
wELL, IF YOU'RE FAMILIAR WITH cHOMSKY, THEN YOU'VE GOT SOME GOLDEN CONSPRIACY SHIT ON YOUR HANDS

911)

• Posted: 02/21/2010 09:56
  • Post subject:
RFNAPLES wrote:

Link

33:40 Public enemy Smile
  • Visit poster's website
telefunker

United Kingdom

• Posted: 02/21/2010 11:45
  • Post subject:
oh yeah man, down with them indeed.

they are literally attacking on all fronts. it's got to stop. most people who've studied the subject can agree that there is a hidden power. the problem is identifying its true nature and objectives. there is a lot of misinformation out there..

the political influence of the international banking cartel is clear as day and is intrinsically opposed to any 'freedom' for the people.

movies, music, literature and computer games seem to be absolutely teeming with covert hypnosis/nlp as well as luciferian symbolism and ritual.

and god knows how many people have been subjected to the sickening tortures of trauma based mind control too. cathy o'brien (you may have heard of her?) has a good book out on the subject, "the trance-formation of america". you can also check out videos of her on youtube. it should be noted that the cia have even acknowledged the existence of these programmes, which were headed by top nazi scientists brought over after the war! and clinton even offered an 'apology'. the establishment, raping, electrocuting and torturing children! it's rediculous how this isn't common knowledge!

as for icke, i've been listening to him for years, read most of his books and i'm going to see him later this year.. i certainly don't believe everything he promulgates, as i think he does have a tendency to connect some dots a little too hastily and his seeming inability to self-depricate suggests some ego involvement and is not particularly endearing. but having said that, the core tenets of his theory are essentially the same as those of the more 'grounded' theorists and are self-evident.

of course, he's gone a stage further to suggest these evil bastards are of alien origin. i don't find this particularly outlandish or absurd. there is certainly reason to be suspicious. it should be noted that much of this aspect of theory seems to have come from his meetings with a zulu shaman named credo mutwa. again, the jury's out on this guy for me. seems genuine..
maxperenchio

• Posted: 02/21/2010 21:00
  • Post subject:
Thanks to all you guys for the recommendations. Telefunker, one of the aspects of New World Order theories I find most fascinating is their supposed relation to the occult and Satanic rituals. I'm sure you've looked into the various investigative reports on Bohemian Grove, for instance. I can never say for certain, though, if I truly believe the idea that the corporate elite are largely, or even partly Satanic... seems a bit much to me- especially if the main evidence is the "Cremation of Care" which seems more cartoonish than occult. The way I see it, is most of those dudes were probably just part of "skull and bones"esque frats in their Yale days, and simply enjoy those testosterone-filled-paddle-whipping-leather-clad-ball-sucking kind of rituals.

Ron Paul just won the CPAC Straw Polls. Any thoughts on this? I feel like he's such a huge name in our neck of the woods, but was never able to dumb himself down enough to enjoy mainstream adoration... until now? I mean, 10 percentage points in front of Romney? Man, thats not half bad.

As for Venus Project, as pretty as the designs are, not to mention how awesome a 4000 mph train is, I think they rely too heavily on impossible ideals regarding the reshaping of human nature. Fresco's idea of the elimination of money and scarcity as the way to liberate humanity is flawed at best, dangerous at worst. Human nature exists in such a way that we will never exist in perfect unanimity- therefore there will always be status quo, and people who find the status quo repulsive, feeble, or even simply boring. And answer me this, even if you eliminate money, will there still not be basic jealousy? Will there still not be people fucking their neighbors wives and killing each other over it? Don't tell me money is the root of all evil, because I've seen some people do some pretty evil stuff over nice titties. Either way, all you are doing is setting up a new paradigm for mass control. And the Venus Project would be massssssiiiivvve control.
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
telefunker

United Kingdom

• Posted: 02/21/2010 22:16
  • Post subject:
it's really hard to guage the depth of influence the elite have over other industries. obviously they have people placed in high positions acorss the board, but are those people actually setting the agenda for their respective industries or just acting as profiteering overseers? take the luciferian agenda of the music industry for example. is this really coming directly from the world elite? or does it branch off somewhere? what is the depth of influence these people/reptitlians have?

i saw the bohemian grove tape too and the cremation of care does appear to be an occult ritual, but as you said, how seriously can this be taken? some people insist that an actual human baby was sacrified there, some maintain a straw dummy.

as for the venus project and a lot of the other alternatives to the status quo, i think a widespread brain change is required before we can see any true progress. considering most humans are operating primarly on their bio-survival and mammal brains, territorial struggles, corruption, prejudices and the like will continue to exist and lead, inevitably to a similar situation, where a small group gets drunk on power and corrupted to the core.

that is after all, the real challenge. say humanity 'wakes up' tomorrow. then what?
RFNAPLES
Level 8

United States

• Posted: 02/22/2010 01:25
  • Post subject:
Check out Ron Paul's bio:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Paul
  • Visit poster's website
  • Send email
  • Visit poster's website