There is x albums you've not listened from this chart.

Goto page Previous  123
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I need to start using that. I'll post results in a bit. I'm terribly underlistened, though, so expect high numbers.
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
This is based off of our top-rated charts. I did the top 15 ๐Ÿ˜„

Happymeal - 36
Tekin - 32
Taric - 29
Saoirse - 24
ffudnebbuh - 24
Squishypuffdave - 23
Norman_bates - 19
dividesbyzero - 15
KILLALLHIPPES - 10
MrFrogger - 5
Revolver94 -3
Armoury - 3
Patman360 - 2
Le_Samurai - 2


Wow these are low numbers. Either you listen to a ton of albums or you control what the highest rated charts are.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123
Page 3 of 3


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: Chart talk Guest Music
Listened / Not Listened (/ not intere... wooolf Suggestions
Inconsistency with "Albums Not L... Guest Suggestions
Not Listened Feature for Filtered Charts Guest Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.