I've never personally agreed with the slow pace of first rounds. At this rate, it will take over three more months just to get past round one. By that time, people lose interest, which is especially poor for the tournament if the person actually running it loses interest (or something gets in the way of running it).
In my opinion, the whole tournament should only take a couple months, let alone the first round.
But if people really need a week, I suggest adding more than 4 polls per week. Make it 10 or so, please, or at least 8.
I've never personally agreed with the slow pace of first rounds. At this rate, it will take over three more months just to get past round one. By that time, people lose interest, which is especially poor for the tournament if the person actually running it loses interest (or something gets in the way of running it).
In my opinion, the whole tournament should only take a couple months, let alone the first round.
But if people really need a week, I suggest adding more than 4 polls per week. Make it 10 or so, please, or at least 8.
Gotta say, I don't always see eye to eye with you, but I agree. It's not like this extra time has really changed the numbers at all ... _________________
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum