Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 105106107 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Boom Biddy Boom by Freschard
  • Quote
Finally got this on CD:


Madvillainy by Madvillain

Good vinyl day:


Funeral by Arcade Fire


Good Kid, M.A.A.D City by Kendrick Lamar


The Queen Is Dead by The Smiths


Laughing Stock by Talk Talk
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
BurningBright wrote:




Funeral by Arcade Fire


You should of got Madvillainy on vinyl ๐Ÿ™

And I should probably get a vinyl copy of Funeral.. I've always wanted one ๐Ÿ™ I just tend to not buy albums that I already have on CD on vinyl.
_________________
Doubles & Conch


Last edited by Hayden on 08/22/2014 21:14; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
My recent haul













All vinyl.

Hopefully I'll be picking up the new FKA Twigs album soon too.
_________________
Doubles & Conch
  • Quote
Hayden wrote:
You should of got Madvillainy on vinyl ๐Ÿ™

And I should probably get a vinyl copy of Funeral.. I've always wanted one ๐Ÿ™ I just tend to not buy albums that I already have on CD on vinyl.


I plan on buying it on a later vinyl trip! It's really growing on me! And yes get Funeral on vinyl because it sounds fantastic!
_________________
...and for dessert!
  • Quote
4th albums of 1982
50th albums of the 1980s
359th albums of all time
Average Rating: 77/100 (from 193 votes)
โžก
The Dreaming by Kate Bush
  • Quote

Happy Days by Catherine Wheel


Wishville by Catherine Wheel


...And Don't The Kids Just Love It by Television Personalities


Kasabian by Kasabian


Velociraptor! by Kasabian


Sleeper by Ty Segall


Goodbye Bread by Ty Segall
  • Quote
Little Feat - Waiting for Columbus


Last edited by thedistantship on 11/04/2014 18:59; edited 4 times in total
  • Quote
Most recently I got these 3


Porgy And Bess by Miles Davis


E.S.P. by Miles Davis


Miles Ahead by Miles Davis

Miles is my main man these days. #SaintLouisPride
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 105106107 ... 494495496  Next
Page 106 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.