2014 Albums

Goto page Previous  123 ... 646566 ... 969798  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:

Lose by Cymbals Eat Guitars

So this is in my top-10 for the year so far (it's at #10).

It's fantastic, CEG's best work in my opinion. It's able to be huge, expansive, powerful, complex, but still be intimate and personal. D'Agostino's songwriting is awesome, his vocals are great, and the music supports them well. It's powerful stuff. Highly recommended.


Noooooooooooooo. Instrumentally Why There Are Mountains is so much better. But yeah, it's great.
  • Quote
Gowienczyk wrote:
Noooooooooooooo. Instrumentally Why There Are Mountains is so much better. But yeah, it's great.


Alright alright, it's close at least. Why There Are Mountains is the one I was debating on it with.
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
I don't know why, and I could be totally off, but Mercury, I feel like you would enjoy this album if you haven't heard it yet:


After The End by Merchandise


Also other people.


This was ALMOST top 10 for me. Also I know Frogger likes these guys, y'all might wanna check em out:


Forest Of Lost Children by Kikagaku Moyo

Have a feeling Brandon and appelrill would enjoy that one ^
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote

Link


New Ne Obliviscaris track from the upcoming, guys.
  • Quote
Has anybody mentioned the new Chrome album? Well, it's out, and not bad, in an outdated sort of way. Think Iggy Pop fronts a harsher Sister of Mercy (?). If that appeals to you, go forth.

  • Quote

Link

I know it's not new news or anything and most of you have probably heard all this, but god I cannot overstate how hyped I am for this album (nor can I overexaggerate to what extent this track blows my mind every god damn time)
  • Quote

Perfect Hair by Busdriver

fucking dope
  • Quote
dividesbyzero wrote:

Perfect Hair by Busdriver

fucking dope

I'll check that out soon. Also the new Earth album is amazing but I'm not sure if it was mentioned already.
  • Quote
So this album is pretty awesome:


All You Can Do by Watsky
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Finally, I heard that Transatlantic album, Kaleidoscope. I've been meaning to get to it, since Transatlantic is a supergroup with Neal Morse and Mike Portnoy. The symphonic prog style reminded me of Genesis, so I really enjoyed it. I expected it to be more like Dream Theater because of Mike Portnoy's drumming. It sucks that he left Dream Theater.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 646566 ... 969798  Next
Page 65 of 98


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Highly Anticipated 2014 Albums Guest Music
The Underrated Albums of 2014 JMan Music
[ Poll ] Best out of these albums of 2014? RoundTheBend Music
2014 Albums Guest Suggestions
Most listened to Albums by BEA member... Liedzeit Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.