Bad song in great albums

Goto page Previous  1234
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
Maybe the American version'd be more for you? I know it's sacrilegious to even suggest, but the tracklist on that goes:

I've Just Seen a Face
Norwegian Wood
You Won't See Me
Think for Yourself
The Word
Michelle
It's Only Love
Girl
I'm Looking Through You
In My Life
Wait
Run For Your Life


Maybe...

But would Rubber Soul really be Rubber Soul without "If I Needed Someone"?
_________________


Memo to myself:
Do the dumb things I gotta do
Touch the puppet head
  • Quote
nachosbob wrote:
Maybe...

But would Rubber Soul really be Rubber Soul without "If I Needed Someone"?


I'm a fan of the British tracklist way more, just thought I'd throw that out there. *shrugs* It will probably be back at #1 when I update my overall.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
After Karma Police fades out, there is a moment of magic.. The listener feels a hundred emotions at once. It is the most amazing feeling. Then, Fitter Happier comes on and spoils that moment of pure bliss. It just doesn't fit there. ๐Ÿ™„
  • Quote
Pavement415 wrote:
After Karma Police fades out, there is a moment of magic.. The listener feels a hundred emotions at once. It is the most amazing feeling. Then, Fitter Happier comes on and spoils that moment of pure bliss. It just doesn't fit there. :roll:


Buy the LP.

It makes total sense.
_________________
alelsupreme wrote:
i am the obscure music man and when i hear anything thats sold more than 2000 copies i scream wordlessly and painfully until someone changes it.
  • Quote
shaydndepriest wrote:
Buy the LP.

It makes total sense.

Agreed.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234
Page 4 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Song Quote Suggestions JohnnyRocketFingers Suggestions
Great song from a bad album Guest Music
Great songs on mediocre/bad albums? Daydreamer Music
Great albums with bad reputations Guest Music
Bad albums by otherwise great artists Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.