Chart talk

Goto page Previous  123 ... 279280281 ... 424425426  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:


Oh, it's on Mercury! I'm going to make a Romaine salad out of you. :twisted:


Hey only nicki or Cherokee or Serena or Iggy or coco or Kim k or khloe k or other big bootied celebs can call me that!

Have you finished that chart? I'll stop asking unnecessary questions and, ya know, check in a second.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Mercury wrote:
Hey only nicki or Cherokee or Serena or Iggy or coco or Kim k or khloe k or other big bootied celebs can call me that!

Have you finished that chart? I'll stop asking unnecessary questions and, ya know, check in a second.


Haha! Will have to google Cherokee & coco later. Don't know them. ๐Ÿซข (tbh I don't know who Khloe K is either but I assume it's Kim's sister. I do love that Kim K commercial from the super bowl though. That was hot. Hmm...

*re-watches Kim K's super bowl ad on youtube*

Yeah, that's sick. I love how they panned onto her booty have way through the segment. Too funny. Looks like we have Kim K to thank for the 2014 Summer of Booty. Thanks, Kim!

Ok, just splashed some cold water on my face. LOL. Regarding my Punk chart, I'm actually going to make this a labor of love & take my sweet big booty time with it. I'll post teasers on occasion of my Top Tens from different Punk sub- genres though. I'm going to approach this like I do those Cuba Zed Rank Em' games where I re-listen to EVERYTHING several times until everything is in it's right place. I'll probably have the first one (either Punk n' Roll, Garage Rock (1st Wave) or Proto-Punk) up in a week or so.
  • Quote
Just threw together a solo artists chart, feel free to judge away and point out all the flaws.

One Is The Loneliest Number: A Solo Artists Chart (Kind Of...) by Patman360
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Just threw together a solo artists chart, feel free to judge away and point out all the flaws.

One Is The Loneliest Number: A Solo Artists Chart (Kind Of...) by Patman360


I've not looked at it properly so far yet It made me think. Has anyone done a chart an extreme version of a solo chart before? Basically albums with just one single musician on the whole album? I would struggle making a top 100 in such a case. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Quote
Patman360 wrote:
Just threw together a solo artists chart, feel free to judge away and point out all the flaws.

One Is The Loneliest Number: A Solo Artists Chart (Kind Of...) by Patman360


Awesome! Great diversity & killer picks. BUT, Nilsson's wonderful Aerial Ballet really needs to be on there considering... ๐Ÿ˜



Link
[/youtube]
  • Quote
My overall chart can now get chart of the day! ๐Ÿ˜„ This been long time coming again. The first time I got chart of the day was the best day of my life so far and thread went on forever!
  • Quote
I'm going to make a Scottish chart. If anyone knows good, obscure Scottish music, please send it my way.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
Awesome! Great diversity & killer picks. BUT, Nilsson's wonderful Aerial Ballet really needs to be on there considering... ๐Ÿ˜



Link
[/youtube]

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ Added this to my wish list (Which of yesterday I actually sorted out and started using properly...). I'm sure I've forgotten loads on this chart, in fact I just noticed I meant to put Warren Zevon on there...
And maybe something by Leonard Cohen...
And I totally forgot Tea For The Tillerman which is great...
And Son House, been listening to him loads lately...

Man, I need to fix that asap...

๐Ÿงฑ

Thanks for the comment! ๐Ÿ˜
_________________


2023
2022
  • Quote
OK, Scottish chart is currently done so far as the music I've found, but I'll be using wikipedia and bancamp to find some weirder stuff.

Scotlandia by benpaco

Lemme know if anyone has additions.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit
  • Quote
benpaco wrote:
I'm going to make a Scottish chart. If anyone knows good, obscure Scottish music, please send it my way.


Here's my take on the greatest ever Scottish albums -

http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?c=20041

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 279280281 ... 424425426  Next
Page 280 of 426


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Talk Talk skelter54 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF2: Talk Talk def. Ha... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
[ Poll ] Laughing Stock (Talk Talk) VS Neon Bi... Behrus58 Music
[ Poll ] CLOSED: PPNW - SF: Talk Talk def. The... videoheadcleaner Tournaments
Talk Talk, Music Machine 1966 ffudnebbuh Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.