What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 690469056906 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
Cool. I'm going to hitch on this ride.

Cool. Haven't heard anything from Lambchop...Looking at their discography, they look quite prolific. Do you have any suggestions where to start?

Ayway, listening to this:


New Multitudes by Jay Farrar, Will Johnson, Anders Parker & Yim Yames
_________________
"And canโ€™t you see youโ€™re in on it?
You were born though you need not
And is that not some cause
For worship, being born among these trees?"
  • Quote

Tecuciztecatl by His Name Is Alive
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote

Graduation by Kanye West
_________________
fav artists NOW | ALL-TIME favs | i listen 2 more music than u so u don't have 2!
  • Quote
NickVolos wrote:
Cool. Haven't heard anything from Lambchop...Looking at their discography, they look quite prolific. Do you have any suggestions where to start?

l]


Their discog is pretty solid throughout. My fave is definitely this though...


[url=http://www.besteveralbums.com/thechart.php?a=4090]How I Quit Smoking by Lambchop [/img]
  • Quote
RockyRaccoon wrote:
I'll be honest, I wasn't blown away by it. I liked it, and obviously "Funk #49" is a great song, but the rest was alright. Didn't feel spectacular though, though I do always enjoy Joe Walsh's guitar playing


A prerequisite for this album is drinking beers with your buds or any other setting where Skynyrd would b playing. LOL.
  • Quote
RepoMan wrote:
A prerequisite for this album is drinking beers with your buds or any other setting where Skynyrd would b playing. LOL.


Haha actually I feel like that would enhance the album quite a bit
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote

Parallelograms by Linda Perhacs
_________________
Progressive Rock

Early Psychedelic Rock

Live Albums
  • Quote
Of Monsters and Men's sole album. After this, I'll play Helplessness Blues. The first time I played it, I got bored. Hopefully that won't happen this time around.
  • Quote

Title TK by The Breeders
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote

Di Melo by Di Melo
_________________
Doubles & Conch

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 690469056906 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 6905 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.