Albums You Added To Your Collection Today

Goto page Previous  123 ... 148149150 ... 494495496  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
My copy of the Greatest Hits Encore album from country singer Tanya Tucker came in the mail today! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„



God bless you and her always!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

Holly (a fan of Tanya since 1991)
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote
I just picked up copies of



The Colour Of Spring by Talk Talk

And


Something More Than Free by Jason Isbell
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Anyone got iTunes? I saw there was a new Wilco record. And it's free.

Star Wars by Wilco

Interestingly enough I downloaded two early Wilco albums right before going back to the store home page and finding the free one.
  • Quote
badseed wrote:
Anyone got iTunes? I saw there was a new Wilco record. And it's free.

Star Wars by Wilco

Interestingly enough I downloaded two early Wilco albums right before going back to the store home page and finding the free one.


YEAH me too on the Star Wars. And yeah it's pretty friggin great. Such a great rock album. Definitely feeling like a T Rex and Sonic Youth feel on here.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote
Had the hardest time finding an older pressing of this on vinyl but finally had one pop up,


London Calling by The Clash

Otherwise a pretty damn good haul


Beggars Banquet by The Rolling Stones


Some Girls by The Rolling Stones


Leave Home by Ramones

And the 45 of Honky Tonk Woman with You Can't Always Get What You Want.
  • Quote
Went to Waterloo Records in Austin this past weekend, and it was amazing. I didnt think their used stuff was all that great, but they had such an incredible selection. It was a good few hours.

Anyway, even though I could've spent thousands of dollars in there, I ended up walking away with:


Somewhere Else by Lydia Loveless


Born On Flag Day by Deer Tick


The Velvet Underground And Nico by The Velvet Underground
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION
  • Quote
samistake2ice wrote:
Went to Waterloo Records in Austin this past weekend, and it was amazing. I didnt think their used stuff was all that great, but they had such an incredible selection. It was a good few hours.

Anyway, even though I could've spent thousands of dollars in there


Next time you're in Austin, I think Antone's and Breakaway Records would fit your style more, particularly Antone's
  • Quote
Modest Mouse-The Moon and Antarctica
Sigur Ros-Isjaki
The Stone Roses-The Stone Roses
  • Quote
Bought the new Four Tet LP, because it was only a tenner. Still think it's much better than most are giving it credit for.
_________________
2021 in full effect. Come drop me some recs. Y'all know what I like.
  • Quote
Kool Keith Sweat wrote:
Next time you're in Austin, I think Antone's and Breakaway Records would fit your style more, particularly Antone's


Thanks man, ill be back in couple months.
_________________
Kiki wrote:
You're chart is sooooooooo american. It's like a diner in here.


Check out my new review/pop-culture site MAD DISTRACTION

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 148149150 ... 494495496  Next
Page 149 of 496


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Singles / EPs You Added To Your Colle... baystateoftheart Music
Albums You Purged From Your Collectio... Jimmy Dread Music
Singles and / or Album Tracks Added T... LTSings Music
Films added to your collection nutso42 Movies & TV

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.