Your Top Albums of 2015

Goto page Previous  1234  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
Here's my top 5 for now:

1. Colin Stetson & Sarah Neufeld - Never Were The Way She Was
2. Colleen - Captain of None
3. Drape - Relax/Relapse
4. Kamasi Washington - The Epic
5. Dam Funk - Invite the Light

Number 1 is just awesome, probably the only album this year that told me something I hadn't heard before.
_________________
Always shouts out something obscene


Last edited by Grzywa on 12/16/2015 20:28; edited 1 time in total
  • Quote
Grzywa wrote:
Here's my top 5 for now:

1. Colin Stetson & Sarah Neufeld - Never Were The Way She Was
2. Colleen - Captain of None
3. Drape - Relax/Relapse
4. Kamasi Washington - The Epic
5. Dam Funk - Invite the Light

Number 1 is just awesome, probably the only album this year that told me something I haven't heard before.

i think this is relevant: https://vimeo.com/129513843
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
craola wrote:
Grzywa wrote:


Number 1 is just awesome, probably the only album this year that told me something I haven't heard before.

i think this is relevant: https://vimeo.com/129513843

Thanks buddy, indeed it is.
_________________
Always shouts out something obscene
  • Quote
1.

The World, The Flesh And The Devil by Mr. Irish Bastard

2.

Wet Hearts And Dry Vomit by Bedstars

3.

VII: Sturm Und Drang by Lamb Of God

4.

Perilous Journey by Suffocated

5.

Hollywood Vampires by Hollywood Vampires

6.

Pior Cenario Possivel by Matanza

7.

The Anthropocene Extinction by Cattle Decapitation

8.

Meliora by Ghost (Sweden)

9.

Instinto Ruim by Worst

10.

Gold Shadow by Asaf Avidan
_________________
100 Punk Favourites

Live Albums

Death Metal
  • Quote
Perpetual Motion People by Ezra Furman
  • Quote
Umbrella wrote:
Perpetual Motion People by Ezra Furman


That was an excellent album...very under represented on year end lists...although IMO he still has yet to equal Mysterious Power...which I consider one of the best albums of the decade so far.
_________________
100 Punk Favourites

Live Albums

Death Metal
  • Quote
I have two 2015 albums in my top 50:

Born To Play Guitar by Buddy Guy

The Phosphorescent Blues by Punch Brothers
  • Quote
1. Life's Not Out To Get You by Neck Deep

2. The Story So Far by The Story So Far

3. That's The Spirit by Bring Me The Horizon

4. Copacetic by Knuckle Puck

5. Around The World And Back by State Champs

6. Professional Rapper by Lil Dicky

7. Pharmacy by Galantis

8. Dealer by Foxing

9. Run Wild, Young Beauty by Hotel Books

10. Instant Gratification by Dance Gavin Dance
  • Quote
Ugh I'm so boring...
1. The Magic Whip - Blur
2. To Pimp a Butterfly - Kendrick Lamar
3. Carrie & Lowell - Sufjan Stevens
4. My Love is Cool - Wolf Alice
5. Currents - Tame Impala
6. Sometimes I Sit and Think, And Sometimes I just Sit - Courtney Barnett
7. The Epic - Kamasi Washington
8. I Love You, Honeybear - Father John Misty
9. In Colour - Jamie xx
10. Drones - Muse

There's so much I haven't listened to. I've only heard 17 albums from 2015.
Here's some albums I'm planning on listening to in the near future:
Art Angels - Grimes
Vulnicura - Bjork
Depression Cherry - Beach House
Pand Bear Meets the Grim Reaper - Panda Bear
Star Wars - Wilco
Sound & Color - Alabama Shakes

I need time!!!!
_________________
These are my favorite albums right now.
  • Quote
Space-Dementia wrote:
Here's some albums I'm planning on listening to in the near future:
Art Angels - Grimes
Vulnicura - Bjork
Depression Cherry - Beach House
Star Wars - Wilco

I need time!!!!


You can skip all of these without missing anything important imo.
_________________


. . . 2016 . . . 2015 . . .

"While I'm alive, I'll make tiny changes to Earth" - Frightened Rabbit

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234  Next
Page 3 of 4


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Why your top alb. of all time is your... Guest Music
Top 10 Albums of 2015 Guest Music
What are albums are your Top 10 Great... hestiacarrow1994 Music
Your Top 10 Songs from the Top 100 Guest Music
your most recent addition to your top 20 DarkSideOfTheComputer Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.