What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 940894099410 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

The Low End Theory by A Tribe Called Quest
  • Quote

American Central Dust by Son Volt
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Listening to Strokes, Is This It. First time listening to this album, liking it so far
  • Quote
Last lil while:


The Magic Whip by Blur


w h o k i l l by tUnE-YaRdS


Paralytic Stalks by of Montreal


Beat The Devil's Tattoo by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club


No Time For Dreaming by Charles Bradley

And just now:


Bon Iver, Bon Iver by Bon Iver
  • Quote

AmeriKKKa's Most Wanted by Ice Cube
  • Quote

Bustin' Out by Pure Prairie League

1972
  • Quote

Handel: Music For The Royal Fireworks /...the-Fields
water music specifically
_________________
My top songs of the 2010s
and
Spotify link

Last.fm
  • Quote

Explores Your Mind by Al Green
  • Quote
I rememberr Pure Prairie Leagur's album covers. I think they were all like this one. But the only song I remember is their hit Aimee.
  • Quote
I rememberr Pure Prairie Leagur's album covers. I think they were all like this one. But the only song I remember is their hit Aimee.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 940894099410 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 9409 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.