More like BUTT ever albums am I right

Goto page Previous  123 ... 165166167
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
At a beer festival off Brick Lane and this DJ IS OFF TH SCALE mixing Can into Mochael Viner's in decides Bongo Band I mean what the fuck? Don Lett son next and I'm gonna skank it up inna dance and ting you Babylonians.

On love and ting
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
u juan't her, but ewe canned see her; yeu half her, buht yiu cnt want'r. yu heer heer buht xi woan let u.
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
SHE"S NOT SO SPECIAL SO LOOK WHAT YOU"VE DONE BOY
_________________
follow me on the bandcamp.
  • Quote
my gf is gonna be visiting family in Mexico for a week and she hasn't even technically left yet and I'm already lonely lol
  • Quote
Pretty fucking drink and listening to candle by sonic youth with other people and they don't find it weird and frankly what a feeling awesome really great haha ok not
SUre hownthis topic thread or whatever is so low does no one get drunk or what lol ok cool bye
  • Quote
I just found an unopened bottle of vodka in my kitchen. I'm going to have my way with it now.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
come one rommy not alone please
  • Quote
Sorry, bro. Can't wait on people who may not show. And I have lots of music to keep me company.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
anyone else here have chronic constipation? thiat shit suck!!!. i'm in agony
_________________
2020 chart
  • Quote
i know it's not healthy to get drunk in the morning. but fuck.
_________________
2020 chart

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 165166167
Page 167 of 167


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Bring Back BUTT ever ablums Guest Lounge
best ever albums or coolest ever albums martintho Suggestions
More songs like this - a catchy, popp... Lastings Music
More like this... 19loveless91 Music
I like this artist's album more than ... Spyglass Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.