What is the best movie soundtrack album?

Goto page Previous  1234567  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
I regularly sacrifice sheep to this:


The Wicker Man Soundtrack by Magnet & Paul Giovanni
_________________
'Reggae' & t'ing
Folk 'n Stuff
SHAMELESS RECORD DEALER PLUG
  • Quote
Skinny wrote:
Moron.


I'd happily call myself a moron if I didn't have to listen to bloody Prince.
  • Quote
I am just listening to Jon Brion Soundtracks today: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind; I heart huckabees; Synecdoche New York. I'd forgotten how amazing they are. I'm thinking of listening to his soundtracks to films I've not even seen next.

FYI: Eternal Sunshine is probably his most recognised but maybe the least satisfying as it contains tracks from other artists as well.

Am I alone in the world of BEA in loving John Brion and can anyone think of similar artists?
  • Quote
Michael1981 wrote:
I am just listening to Jon Brion Soundtracks today: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind; I heart huckabees; Synecdoche New York. I'd forgotten how amazing they are. I'm thinking of listening to his soundtracks to films I've not even seen next.

FYI: Eternal Sunshine is probably his most recognised but maybe the least satisfying as it contains tracks from other artists as well.

Am I alone in the world of BEA in loving John Brion and can anyone think of similar artists?

His solo album is good, too. Definitely recommend.


Meaningless by Jon Brion
  • Quote
AwaitingAndrew wrote:
Michael1981 wrote:
I am just listening to Jon Brion Soundtracks today: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind; I heart huckabees; Synecdoche New York. I'd forgotten how amazing they are. I'm thinking of listening to his soundtracks to films I've not even seen next.

FYI: Eternal Sunshine is probably his most recognised but maybe the least satisfying as it contains tracks from other artists as well.

Am I alone in the world of BEA in loving John Brion and can anyone think of similar artists?

His solo album is good, too. Definitely recommend.


Meaningless by Jon Brion


Yeah really want to hear it. Annoyingly not on Spotify it seems though ๐Ÿ™ Might need to actually purchase an album for a change!
  • Quote
The correct answer ๐Ÿคฃ


_________________
Overall chart
Fake overall chart

2020s
  • Quote

O Brother, Where Art Thou? by Various Artists

Probably my favorite.
  • Quote

Swing Kids: Music From The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Various Artists
  • Quote
sethmadsen wrote:
Without thinking about it:

Brazil
Oh, Brother Where Art Thou
Swing Kids
American Graffiti

Forgot I already responded to this thread... doh... I need a life. Actually being sick sucks... but somehow I enter a new dimension. Yo dawg, we heard you liked tron so we put vultron in your tron so you can tron while you voltron.
  • Quote
Any opera movie ๐Ÿ˜„

New topic  Closed
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1234567  Next
Page 4 of 7


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
How much does the soundtrack impact t... SingingPeasant96 Music
Movie Soundtrack Tournament ShaneSpear Tournaments
Your Soundtrack To Your Movie videoheadcleaner Music
Best Soundtrack Album Guest Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.