Dude. Good luck! I love that album so much, itโs in my top 25 for the decade, but itโs definitely one you have to be all in for at 2 and a half hours. The first 5 or so tracks is among her best material.
Meanwhile Iโm having a solely Metal day today because Iโve slacked off on it for at least a year. Thought Iโd get things moving with a first listen, then go back to an absolute classic...
Dude. Good luck! I love that album so much, itโs in my top 25 for the decade, but itโs definitely one you have to be all in for at 2 and a half hours. The first 5 or so tracks is among her best material.
It was phenomenal! Deservedly in your decade top 25. Now that it's done, I've finally listened to all her albums, and I might rank them:
Dude. Good luck! I love that album so much, itโs in my top 25 for the decade, but itโs definitely one you have to be all in for at 2 and a half hours. The first 5 or so tracks is among her best material.
It was phenomenal! Deservedly in your decade top 25. Now that it's done, I've finally listened to all her albums, and I might rank them:
1. Have One On Me
2. Divers
3. Ys
4. The Milk-Eyed Mender
Why is Ys so low?! Thatโs her best in my mind. Itโs in my top 10 for the 2000s! _________________ Some RYM paraphernalia:
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum