What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 118591186011861 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Coltrane by John Coltrane

First listen
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote

The Baby Huey Story: The Living Legend by Baby Huey
  • Quote

OK Computer by Radiohead

I just completed listening to a Top 100 of the 90s by Q magazine from December 2015. Guess what was number one? No surprises lol. So I am playing the OKNOTOK version of the album from last year. I realy dig all the outakes and B-sides.
  • Quote

Only Built 4 Cuban Linx... by Raekwon
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote

Black On Both Sides by Mos Def

An album I feel like I know pretty well (used to be in my overall and might be again in the future), but iTunes play counts are telling me I've never heard it all the way through before. Whether a technical glitch or a genuine oversight, time to rectify that.
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM
  • Quote

The Freed Man by Sebadoh
  • Quote
rode home to this:

Franz Ferdinand by Franz Ferdinand

now listening to this:

Duke Columbia Years 1927-1962 by Duke Ellington
  • Quote
Few hours ago...Starting at the A's in me collection since box 2 I was starting on the W's and then went through my classical selection.


Your Majesty by The Anniversary


Funeral by Arcade Fire
  • Quote
baystateoftheart wrote:


An album I feel like I know pretty well (used to be in my overall and might be again in the future), but iTunes play counts are telling me I've never heard it all the way through before. Whether a technical glitch or a genuine oversight, time to rectify that.


i hate when that happens
  • Quote

Psychocandy by The Jesus And Mary Chain
_________________
Join us in the canon game :) / Add me on RYM

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 118591186011861 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 11860 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.