What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 165021650316504 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote
drstuey wrote:
OK to sweep away the prog-folk it is time for the biggest genre switch I can think of in 1973


Raw Power by Iggy And The Stooges


I can only speak for myself. I had to do small jobs in school Making money to buy me records. So nothing was at hand then. That is why I have such a strong emotional attachment to music from my youth and teenage years . There is a story behind every album . My collection has about 6,000 albums.
  • Quote

Together by Johnny Winter
  • Quote
Time for a real contender from 1973 - one of only three albums that I own from 1973.


Berlin by Lou Reed
_________________
How did we survive before we had the entire history of recorded music instantly available at our fingertips?
  • Quote
OK since Bowie produces Lou Reed and Iggy Pop, I'll do this as the last album of the night from 1973.


Aladdin Sane by David Bowie
_________________
How did we survive before we had the entire history of recorded music instantly available at our fingertips?
  • Quote

Weezer (The Blue Album) by Weezer


Pinkerton by Weezer
  • Quote

Taste by Taste
  • Quote

Another Green World by Brian Eno (1975)
  • Quote

Ace Of Spades by Motรถrhead
  • Quote
and the previous one was


Innervisions by Stevie Wonder

I973 in full effect[/quote]

1973 was the first year I started buying records. This was one of them.
My favorite by Stevie Wonder.
  • Quote

Breakfast In Biarritz by Arena

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 165021650316504 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 16503 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What note are you listening to right ... GARY Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.