Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#161
Posted: 09/19/2021 16:20
VIDEO Link
Nowhere Road
written by Steve Earle & Reno Kling
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Exit 0 by Steve Earle & The Dukes _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#162
Posted: 09/27/2021 18:35
VIDEO Link
Smoke Along The Track
written by Alan Rose & Don Helms
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Hillbilly Deluxe by Dwight Yoakam _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
JOSweetHeart
Profile
Location
East Tennessee
#163
Posted: 09/27/2021 23:16
^^^ I love to hear Dwight sing "Smoke Along The Track".
God bless you and him always!!!
Holly _________________ Me & my favorite singer James Otto
Check him out here when you can!
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#164
Posted: 10/06/2021 01:15
VIDEO Link
Heads You Win Tails I Lose
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Wheels by Dan Tyminski _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#165
Posted: 10/11/2021 19:39
Here's one you've probably never heard. This is Halden Wofford & The Hi-Beams, an excellent Denver area local band.
VIDEO Link
Mission Avenue
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Sinners & Saints by Halden Wofford & The Hi Beams _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#166
Posted: 10/18/2021 20:56
VIDEO Link
One Of These Days
written by Neil Young
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Harvest Moon by Neil Young _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
JOSweetHeart
Profile
Location
East Tennessee
#167
Posted: 10/23/2021 01:27
Another song from the sophomore Alison Krauss/Robert Plant album has been released.
VIDEO Link
God bless you and them always!!!
Holly (a fan of Alison since 1994)
P.S. Their album will be available in its entirety on November 19th. _________________ Me & my favorite singer James Otto
Check him out here when you can!
Romanelli
Bone Swah
Moderator
Profile
Location
Broomfield, Colorado
#168
Posted: 10/30/2021 02:49
VIDEO Link
Whiskey
From the album
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Songs From A Ghost Town by Trampled By Turtles _________________ I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
rockbluesfolkjaz
Profile
Location
Boston, MA.
#169
Posted: 10/30/2021 17:05
Thumbnail. Click to enlarge.
Traveller by Chris Stapleton
My favorite country album over the past few years. I'm not much on "Today's Country" pop radio. But there's a ton of great Americana country and country rock out there these days. A ton! _________________Elder of the gentle race
JOSweetHeart
Profile
Location
East Tennessee
#170
Posted: 10/31/2021 13:58
^^^ I love "Parachute", "Starting Over", and "Traveler" from Chris. ๐ ๐ ๐
God bless you and him always!!!
Holly _________________ Me & my favorite singer James Otto
Check him out here when you can!
New topic Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Page 17 of 56
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum