What album are you listening to right now?

Goto page Previous  123 ... 185261852718528 ... 219272192821929  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Metempiric by Knoll

Album of the year? If not for Ants From Up There I may put it number one. Itโ€™s good relaxing fun.
_________________
-Ryan

ONLY 4% of people can understand this chart! Come try!

My Fave Metal - you won't believe #5!!!
  • Quote

Since I Left You by The Avalanches
  • Quote

Crack The Skye by Mastodon

Shame by Brad
  • Quote

Blonde On Blonde by Bob Dylan
  • Quote

The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste by Ministry
  • Quote

A Day For The Hunter A Day For The Prey by Leyla McCalla
_________________
I wanna take Sean Penn
And take Sean Bean
Put 'em in a blender
And make Sean Pean
  • Quote

Glitch Princess by Yeule
_________________
I wanna take Sean Penn
And take Sean Bean
Put 'em in a blender
And make Sean Pean
  • Quote

The Argument by Fugazi
  • Quote

A Song For You by The Temptations
  • Quote

Detestation by G.I.S.M.

New topic  Closed Move by albummaster on 02/13/2025 16:16
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 185261852718528 ... 219272192821929  Next
Page 18527 of 21929


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: What album are you listening to? (cont.) albummaster Music
Sticky: User Listening Log Masterlist mickilennial Music Diaries
What album are you listening to right... danfaitz Music
What ***VINYL*** album are you listen... RoundTheBend Music
What Song Are You Listening To Right ... 40footwolf Music

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.