Our Country Music Chat

Goto page Previous  123 ... 404142 ... 545556  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic
  • Quote

Link


From the album


There's More Where That Came From by Lee Ann Womack
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
^^^ I miss the days when she was all over the radio. "I Hope You Dance" went to radio the year that I graduated. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

God bless you and Lee Ann always!!!

Holly (class of 2000)
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


From the album


Other Voices, Other Rooms by Nanci Griffith
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


From the album


Lucinda Williams by Lucinda Williams
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


From the album


Time* Sex* Love* by Mary Chapin Carpenter

A truly amazing singer and songwriter.
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
^^^ I love her duet with the late great Joe Diffie.


Link


God bless you and Mary always!!!

Holly
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!
  • Quote

Link


From the album


Kristofferson by Kris Kristofferson
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


From the album


Townes Van Zandt by Townes Van Zandt
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote

Link


From the album


State Of The Heart by Mary Chapin Carpenter
_________________
I'm leaning on the threshold
Of her mystery
And crashing through the walls
Of dying history
  • Quote
Today, a new song from my newest favorite singer was released. I made my purchase right after the clock struck midnight. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„



God bless you and Mason Ramsey always!!!

Holly (a girl who loves him more every day)

P.S. Go here to check it out. ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„
_________________
Me & my favorite singer James Otto

Check him out here when you can!

New topic  Post reply
Topic Posters
All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  123 ... 404142 ... 545556  Next
Page 41 of 56


 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum
Sticky: Music Diaries SuedeSwede Music Diaries
Religious music and country music is ... benfitzuk Music
Ask & Receive: All about our music. LoneStarRebel Music
chat Guest Suggestions
First Page Chat box Behrus58 Suggestions

 
Back to Top
Best Ever Albums
Install BEA for an app-like experience.